Chapter 4 cabin trip part 2🤍

Author's Note: This will contain VERY deep details of sex so if you get triggered by that pls DO NOT continue to read beyond this point please and thank you ✨✨✨

So Tim and Lucy made it up to there room take a shower and get changed in there pj's then watched a movie .
T- you ready? he said as he wanted to make sure that she was not have second thoughts about this.
Lu- yes are you? she said as she started to take off her clothes.
T- ye- . he suddenly remembered that he left the condoms in the bag on the counter in the kitchen he sighs in irritation.
By now Lucy only had on her black lacy Victoria secret set .

The set.

Tim looked at her amazed by how she looks and Lucy can tell because he got a boner

L- you seem really hard.
T- I-I am Luce am going to tell you something but don't get mad.
L-what did you do Timothy.she said what a little anger in her voice.
T-I kind of forgot the condoms downstairs on the counter.
L- oh ok I'll go get them.
T- thanks but no you're not specially not like that in front of the boys.he said in a protective voice.

L- relax Mr.though guy am not going down there like this I have a robe DUH and how many times do I have to keep telling you gram doesn't like me.
T- am telling I see him looking at you you're just too nice to see it.
L- ok stop being jealous and calm your boner down it looks like your pants are about to explode. She says as she snickers and walks out the room.

She comes back up to Tim to see he's wearing nothing besides his black boxers (they are matching am just now realizing)anyway Lucy take off her robe and gets on the bed where Tim is. Tim opens the box and puts the condom on (BTW his dick is big just like his ego) and looks at Lucy .

T-you do know what you're doing right?
L-no I thought you knew?
T-and why is that?
L-because Angela said you had sex before.
T-wait you listened to Angela.
L-yes she is your best friend.
T-first she's not my best friend and second out of all people how would she know.
L-I guess you're right.
T- No I know am.
L-so now what are we supposed to do we both are virgins and we don't know what where doing.she said as they sit there in silence for a minute.
T-how about we do what feels right.
L-yeah let's try that.

Tim takes the lead in kiss her the kiss becomes more passionate Tim's hands move up and down her back then settle on her ass .

As Lucy's hands cup his face they do that for like 15 minutes then Tim picks Lucy up and puts her on the bed . Now Tim is on top of her as there are still kissing Tim's hands move in her underwear and a moan escapes for Lucy's mouth Tim shh her by kissing her . Tim starts with one finger going into her Lucy starts to moan as Tim goes in and out of her with his finger then Tim takes it a step further by putting another finger in her going in and out of her speeding it up each time. Until finally she cums on his fingers. "Are you ready" Tim says Lucy can't even talk so she nods.

Tim then takes off her bra and underwear he kisses her again . Then he puts the tip of his dick in her Lucy lets out the loudest moan ever Tim then places his hand on her mouth on  takes it off  "you have to be more quiet or the whole house will hear " Tim says as he puts more of his dick in her Lucy pulls the pillow and over her face to stop her self from being so loud and moaning. "Lucy tell me if am hurting you ok"Tim says as he put more inches .

In her after like 20 minutes Tim finally gets all of it in her then starts to bring it in and out by this time . Lucy can't even speak all she does is moan in the pillow a this point tears are coming out her eyes Tim noticed that and stopped Lucy takes the pillow off her face "why did you stop"Lucy says confused "I thought I was hurting you"Tim says in a worried voice.

"I mean it is our first time it's going to hurt a little and it doesn't help that your dick is like 18 inches long in big but am fine"Lucy says and flips them over so now she's on top and starts riding him they had sex for like 2 hours before the both came and stopped . They went to sleep Lucy laying on top of Tim's chest.

(BTW everybody else had got out the hot tub after they finished the game and got changed in went to bed forgot to say that)

900 words think I should do 1000 next🤍🤍🤍

Sorry for the wait hope you girls and guys like it :)✨✨✨

And if you have any suggestions for chapter 5 put it in the comments i may put it in the next chapter.