Solus Prime [The Master Artificer And Creator Of Many Of The Primes Weaponry]

Solus Prime The artificer and creator of many of Prime's weapons Primus created Solus Prime as one of the 13

Solus Prime The artificer and creator of many of Prime's weapons Primus created Solus Prime as one of the 13. Solus is a lady Prime who crafts historic cybertronian weaponry and treasures her most particular creations is the array of beautiful weapons and symbols carried by the first primes which was manufactured by an icon of her very own Creation The Forge Of Solus Prime she finds satisfaction in creation which is why she's particularly close to Micronus Prime, Nexus Prime and Onyx Prime all of whom like similar projects her most intimate relationship is with megatronus the two are bonded by a tank committed passionate love that is unique among the 13 and they spend a lot of time enjoying one another's company  The Solus Prime look is Royal with silver and black accents she is notable not just for being a talented Creator but also for being the very first and thus far only female prime while the history of the 13 varies according to the many pieces material in the Aligned timeline they all acknowledge that megatronus kills Solus the distinction is that in the novels he desired ultimate power and threatened Solus with death if she didn't stand with him but the Covenant depicts them a Star-Crossed Partner's however there is no hint of any romance in robots in Disguise.

[Role in the Transformers Universe]
roll in the Transformers Universe Primus created Solus Prime as one of the 13 to face Unicron and she was given a hammer named like herself Alpha Trion seemed to have no explanation for why Solus was a woman while the other twelve were all male  he guessed it was because of primus's desire to expend species variety because Solus was the sole female there will always be one lady cybertronian for every 12 male cybertronians she felt a connection with Megatronus Prime after the war and developed a conflict with prima liege maximo requested her to create his armour while he was producing War Monsters even after he lavished her with presence she was unwilling to give him the Apex Armour he attempted to persuade to megatronus to require it for him however this ended up in a love's quarrel which resulted in her being accidentally murdered with the Requiem Blaster before she died she promised megatronus her internal love prima attempted to exploit this to unite his compatriots against Megatronus just for megatronus to revealed liege's role solus's body was deposited in a beautiful tomb made by her remaining siblings after a brutal fight a semi-seintient projection of her talk to Optimus Prime eons later she directed him to the Requiem Blaster and dropped indication that Nexus Prime was nearby Solus Prime never appears yet her name is referenced several times by Strongarm and Fixit in  Transformers robots in Disguise  in part 2 of Battlegrounds Fixit informes Bees crew that megatronus destroyed Solus Prime when he turned against his fellow primes without mentioning their connection.

[Personality]
personality except for prima who had a mutual enmity with Solus most of the 13 were found of her.