Alpha Trion [Holder Of The Quail]

Alpha Trion Holder Of The Quail Alpha Trion is one of 13 made by Primus to combat and Vanquish Unicron one of the founders of the cybertronian civilization alongside Alchemist Prime and a member of the High Council Alpha Trion severed in iacon by ...

Alpha Trion Holder Of The Quail Alpha Trion is one of 13 made by Primus to combat and Vanquish Unicron one of the founders of the cybertronian civilization alongside Alchemist Prime and a member of the High Council Alpha Trion severed in iacon by sending ancient artifacts to Earth so that Optimus Prime could uncover them and take them before the Decepticons could the visuals of Alpha Trion in Prime did not correspond to his Convent artwork.

[Role in the Transformers Universe]
role in the Transformers Universe in the Transformers cartoon of the generation one continuity family 11 millions years ago a bot called A3 designed a gadget known as the coda remote to Halt the quintessence as part of the uprising against these vile robots upon an industrial world in the year 2006 due to a Time Rift generated by quintessence in the future he was momentarily dragged from his place in the empty lands fortunately before A3 was resurrected by the future Auotobots to complete his duty in cybertronian history is compatriot a bot know as beta  was able to launch the uprising on time years later the dying Sentinel Prime would give him the Matrix of Leadership but Alpha Trion would not become an Auotobot leader it would remain unused in his hands until the arrival of the following Auotobot Commander meanwhile Alpha Trion devised plans to reconstruct Auotobots in order to better battle the rising Decepticon threat when a group of Time Travellers bought a critically injured Orion Pax to Alpha Trion the ancient Auotobot recognized the potential within the young bot and decided to rebuild him transforming him into the legendary leader Optimus Prime Alpha Trion also agreed to reconstruct Orion pax's lover Ariel into the fierce female fighter Elite 1 at Prime's request Alpha Trion saw The Well of Allsparks activation when the Fallen killed solus Prime Alpha Trion grabbed the Forge of Solus's Prime and several other Prime artifacts after his brothers died following her and Liege Maximo's funerals as well as the death of many Brethren to space and The Well of Allsparks Alpha Trion stayed with prima to start a new community once The Well of Allsparks was energized for the very first time he was pretty interested in the just born Orion Pax Alpha Trion identify the quintessence as quintus Prime's Creations when they attacked he struggled to defend himself from their earlier souls he pondered what had become of his brother after he created the first quintessence the quintessence was defeated by Alpha Trion and sent nozita he was troubled by sentinel's System of governess and also the reality that he assumed the title of prime after they were vanquish cybertronian civilization eventually spread to the Stars through space Bridges however one of the ships became infected with the Dreadful rust epidemic we swept across all of the colonies because no solution could be found all bridges except the one circling Cybertron were destroyed to safeguard Cybertron after that everyone seemed to forsake their desire to live according to Alpha Trion Alpha Trion objected to Sentinel Prime's creation of the caste system but Sentinel banished him into the Hall of Records to be forgotten he hurried to Vector Sigma anxious for any moral booster in Cybertron and asked the machine for a miracle it informed him that his long-lost brother would one day return but then in his present State he would need the assistance of Alpha Trion the computer handed him the Seal of Vector Prime allowing him to communicate more effectively with the Covenant of Primus he soon located his brother Orion Pax who was already in the Hall of Records Alpha Trion waited till the perfect moment to revive him Orion Pax was chosen as the next prime by Alpha Trion and the members of The High Council during the Great War smokescreen was Alpha Trion's primary guard of Alpha and trained the young bot a lot and the two became close friends with smokescreen later stating that Alpha Trion was an excellent Master Alpha Trion believed smokescreen was worthy of becoming a prime since he trusted him enough to inform him about his participation in Optimus Prime gaining his title Alpha Trion constructed an impenetrable container capable of retrieving the allspark's pure form of energy from The Earth after Optimus launched the allspark into space many relics were given to Earth by Alpha Trion for Optimus to utilize  one of them was the star saber on which he left a message concerning the Omega Lock and the Omega Keys the Decepticons attacked iacon as he was firing the last key he may have taken out smokescreen and implanted the final key into him out of desperation knowing he would someday reach Earth smokescreen claims it was the final moment he saw Alpha Trion therefore his fate is unclear ratchet ask smokescreen whether alpha trion trained him to act better around humans when he was commanded to the voicemail from alpha trion was played for Optimus when he obtained the Star Saber after receiving his mentors's message Optimus learned of the star saber the rest of the artifacts and the Omega Lock under Alpha Trion's orders he concealed the Omega lock and kept it hidden from his troops Optimus was stopped by Alpha Trion when he was ready to merge with the allspark try and inquire as to why Optimus stated that he didn't dread death but rather the destiny of the Matrix smokescreen according to Alpha Trion would make a great Prime and well despite his youth would understand how to become one much like Optimus formally Optimus hesitated to leave such a responsibility on smokescreen but was subsequently resurrected by him who awakened Optimus by laying the forge of solus Prime in his hand this gave up as a new and more powerful body.

[Personality]
personality Alpha Trion is a knowledgeable and quiet but he demonstrated to be an excellent instructor because he tutored both Optimus and smokescreen in the days leading up to the war he was frantic to save Cybertron and attempted to call a high Council hearing which only worsened the conflict this deed demonstrated alpha trion's great compassion for Cybertron he's also shown that he's not a warrior alpha trion is old profoundly instruct his pupils and has a wisely picked Heir he is intelligent and informed and uses perplexing methods of explaining to his pupils which benefits.