Chapter 6: Cupid's End

"Alright! Everything's gonna be fine, juuuust fine..."

 Tenko was pacing up and down as i sat infront of her. She had taken me to her Dojo to train.

 "Everything's gonna be fine! We just gotta train you harder! Harder, better, faster, stronger! Yes!"

 Tenko finally stopped directly infront of me

"Come on, Hitomi! Let's get started! We can't afford to lose anymore time!" She offered her hand to me, i took it as i stood up.

 "You're right.... i'm not gonna die... she's not gonna kill me. It's just not possible"

 I still had a mixture of emotions bubbled up inside of me, my stomach was turning and my head ached with worry. I wasn't all too surprised considering this was coming from Natsuki, it still stressed me out, but i decided to remain calm for the sake of Tenko who was already a wreck. 

"Y-Yeah, alright... let's begin then!" 

Tenko and i began going over some moves she'd taught me previously. After a while of that she taught me some new moves which were pretty hardcore compared to the other ones. 

She seemed to be trying to go through the lesson quicker, and she was wanting to spar a bit more. I could tell she was still anxious, she was training me for the worst and she wanted me to be prepared.

 "Tenko..." She looked up at me 

"Yeah?"

 "It's okay, i can tell you're really on edge, it's okay. Believe me when i say *nothing* is going to happen to me or anyone else for that matter! Got it?"

 I made sure my tone sounded confident, it was definitely more confident than how i was actually feeling. Tenko's lips were quivering, she looked as if she had made eye contact with an onion.

 "I-I know, but... i just... i don't want anyone else to die.... so if i can help someone avoid it then i will..." I pulled in Tenko for a hug, which she clearly needed. 

We stood in that position for nearly a minute before she finally released herself 

"You're gonna be okay, i believe in you. You're *more* than capable of defending yourself" She smiled 

"Thank you for everything. You helped me so much, and i'll be able to protect not only myself but everyone here thanks to you" I smiled back.

Tenko and i continued training for a few hours more before we started talking about our current *situation* again, but this time she was more at ease. 

"Do you think we should tell anyone?" Tenko asked

 "I don't know... probably not, if too much people know when the easier chance it'll be of Natsuki finding out" I answered

 "I think we should at least tell Shuichi and Kaito, maybe Maki, because we train with them, i think they should know just incase" Tenko suggested

 "Hmmm... okay... i guess we can trust them, we can tell them tonight" I agreed. 

Shuichi is the ultimate detective, if anything he's the one who should be aware of this. Kaito and Maki, they're our new training partners, they can help us get stronger incase anything does happen.

 "I feel like she might bail on the idea if she realizes we know" I admitted 

"You think so?" 

"Yeah, but i'm not saying that'll be the last of her, far from it. She might not try to *kill* me, but she'll definitely try to harm me in some other way" I added