Playlist

Author's Note: I did a little something here just for fun I guess, nothing special lol. I just want to give emphasis to the songs I used in the story because they really helped me in writing a scene. I hope you appreciate it so here we go...

.

Below are the songs in the story that are used to set the mood and/or to convey the message of a scene through their lyrics.

The Right Side of the Wrong Bed Playlist

1.) High For This (cover) by Ellie Goulding - Prologue

At Trance Club, after a sip from a glass of red wine, Faye begins to feel a little tipsy and stumbles into the arms of a guy whose brown eyes she was mesmerized by. She stands looking into them for what seemed like forever until all she knows is nothingness.

2.) Head Over Heels by The Go Go's - Chapter 3

After waking up and finding herself on the wrong bed with Bruno Mars who apparently was a superstar, Faye is left completely baffled. What's even worse is that she discovers she is suddenly a mother of two children and married to the said superstar. She takes her so-called daughter to her school and goes to her so-called work not knowing what she does there exactly and who she works for.

3.) Eyes On Fire by The Blue Foundation - Chapter 5

Faye and Bruno meets the warlock Meredith who is behind the whole sorcery. She tells them about the mysterious magical liquor they drank the night they went to Trance Club and the effects of it that led them to their current miserable situation. Fear overwhelmed Faye as the warlock told them there is nothing they could do to undo everything.

4.) Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High by Arctic Monkeys - Chapter 7

Bruno finally goes to his so-called work as a music teacher in high school, not knowing what to expect. He feels strange walking through the school hallway and being greeted by students. He walks with one of his students named Amber to his class and stands in front having no idea what to discuss.

5.) Everything I Own by Bread - Chapter 8

Everything I Own by Bread is basically our main character Faye's favorite song. The song was mentioned in the story more than once, but ultimately, it can be remembered from chapter eight where Bruno sings it to Faye.

Lyrically, it reflects Faye and Bruno's whole love story, specifically the lyrics to the chorus.

"I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again"

6.) Interlude by London Grammar - Chapter 10

At night, Faye and Bruno share the silence on the balcony of their home. She tries to comfort him after an encounter with his ex-girlfriend Gabrielle earlier that day. She makes them milshakes claiming that it's what cheers her up whenever she's having a bad day, and lets him lean his head on her shoulder.

7.) Sparks by Coldplay - Chapter 15

Faye and Bruno attend a friend's wedding anniversary party where they isolated themselves in a beautiful gazebo. This time, he comforts her after having a terrible encounter with Gabrielle who was furious at her, and being fired by her boss for it. He promises her that they will figure this out together as they stand in an embrace.

8.) Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - Chapter 20

Faye has just arrived from New York City. Bruno finds her lying on the grass at their backyard staring at the night sky. He lies with her and comforts her as they talk about her trip back to her hometown which did not go out well. They also agree to not divorce thinking that it won't be good for their children. In the end, they find each other holding hands and promising to stick together under the starry sky.