~[💕] sick day [💕]~

Woo! Chapter one!! I'm so happy guys :/
I was looking for one-shots and honestly didn't like any of them so I made my own!!

I hope you like these! >_<
________________________________

Al woke up feeling oddly ill, not only that vox was no where to be seen. 'The tv probably woke up early..why do I feel so ill? Eh, it'll be fine' he thought yawning and stretching getting up. Little did he know it was late in the morning almost hitting 12 o' clock.

This was unlike Al, waking up late, bags under his eyes. The poor man felt so ill he badly made it out of bed without thumping in the ground. Vox obviously came rushing in the room wondering what the loud noice was only to see his newly wedded husband on the ground looking awfully unwell.

"Oh Ally, you look terrible!" Vox screamed rushing over to help him up.

"Dear I'm fine I'm sure I can last the day." Al said trying to leave for the door before tripping again leaning on the desk for support. Vox looking at hun with a smug face

"Ally don't be stupid, I'll cancel my meetings and look after you." Vox softy said picking al bridle style and plopping him on their bed.

"Ugh, dear this is pointless I'm- HMPHHH~" Al was interrupted by vox shoving a thermometer in his mouth.

Vox watched it for a second before it makes a bleep signaling that his temperature had been taken. He picked it out of Als mouth and as soon as he looked his face went pale and his mouth dropped open as he looks at the little thing in front of him.

"Holy shit Al your at 200 degrees!" He said hold the little thing

(They live in hell the that to them is mega hot whilst 150-100 degrees is considered normal)

"Oh.. deer.. do you think I have flu?" Al said knowing it may be a cold

"Not really, it may be a minor cold, yes. But I'm looking after you regar-" his phone began to ring "hold up Al I need to take this" he says stepping outside the room again.
————————
————

"Hello?" Vox said pacing around the room

"Hello this is your assistant, I have some important matters to discuss with you." His attestant said.

"Oh cut the crap Susan and get to the point. Also I'm cancelling all my appointments today as my husband's sick." Vox said.

"I can cancel all of which but one." Susan said

"Ugh what is it, can you stop and get to the point onry old bitch before I blow my brains out and make a brain slushie and sip on the remains?!" Vox screamed.

"Ugh your so rude! But the meeting is one with prince stolas, on of which I cannot cancel."

"Ugh whatever, when is it?" Vox asked

"It's in around 30 minutes. You are expected to be their around 12:30." Susan spoke

"Got it." Vox said

"Bye sir." Susan spoke hanging up the phone.

Vox sighed walking back into the room he shared with Al.
————————
————

Al coughed as box walked in, Al could see the little bit of sadness and stress in his eyes.

"What's wrong hun, come sit with me." Al said patting voxs side of the bed.

Vox sat down and wrapped his arms around Als waist and groaned.

"Why is life so harrrd-" vox groaned.

"Daring this is the afterlife" Al giggled at voxs stupidity.

"I wanted to look after you today but I have some stupid meeting with price stolas." Vox groaned.