~[💕/⚠️] Movie [💕/⚠️]~

Before I start this was a request by: soraxxloverluna

TYSM for the request I had a lot of fun writing this!
________________________________

It had been a long and exhausting day for both Al and Vox. As soon as they get home they both knew that they would smother eatch other with love and hugs.

Al had been working at the hotel non-stop recently being absolutely drowned in paperwork. He was lucky enough for Charlie to let him leave early out of pure pity. But man, who was Al to complain?

Vox on the other hand had been flooded with meetings, commercials and adverts to film. It was horrible and he swore he'd start sniffing on some crack if this didn't get any better. Lucky for him he left a little earlier today. And Al was already home.
————————
————

Vox opened the door smelling the sweet smell of the jambalaya Al had been cooking. He flopped the sofa and almost fell asleep before he heard Al setting the dinner table.

"So dear, how was work?" Al said arranging their fork, spoon and knifes to be completely at equal length.

" exhausting as always.." vox said his face planted in the pillows of the sofa.

"Well dear some of my homemade jambalaya should cheer you up, it is my mothers famous recipe after all!" Al beamed laying the top bowls of jambalaya down.

"Ughhh do I have tooooo" vox groaned getting off the sofa.

"Yes dear I'm not letting such great food go to waste." Al said going to the fridge as vox sat down on the dinner tables chair.

"Whacha getting?" Vox asked looking at Al who was in the fridge.

"Ah, I have some leftover deer meat In fridge from my outing the other day!" Al explained "I thought I would add some to my jambalaya to make it taste better!" He stated

"Oh..ok" vox said.

"How many times have we had this, this week?" Vox laughed down at his plate.

"Not enough" Al responded sitting in his chair ready to feast on his meal.

"After this wanna watch a movie?" Vox asked munching on his food

"Of cause dear, and stop talking with your mouth full it's disrespectful!" Al said raising his voice a little

"Alright mom.." vox pouted whist mumbling.

"What was that?" Al asked in a sharp tone.

"N-nothing!" Vox said munching on more of his food.

——————
~timeskip~
——————

"Right what movie would you like to watch, it was your idea after all!" Al said leaning into voxs shoulder

"Bit touchy today are we?" Vox laughed

"Shut up before I break that beautiful neck of yours." Al stated

"Kinkyyy~~~" vox teased

"No foul language like that until later." Al said letting his hands rest in voxs hips

"Wha-" vox was interrupted by Al saying "what about that one" whist pointing at the tv and a movie called "chainsaws snack!"

(Guys pls don't ask where I get the names of these movies their not even real movies istg)

"That sounds nice!" Vox said ignoring that al had completely nuzzled into him.
——————
(Time skip)
——————

Vox had almost feel asleep before noticing Al rubbing his thigh.

"Uhh, Al are you ok??" Vox nervously asked

"Mmm~ yea~"Al purred

Al sat on voxs lap straddling him. Al began to kiss him roughly.

"Hehe, Al are you Ngh~ sure your not in Ahh~ rut anymore?" Vox laughed abit

"No dear my rut ended a weak ago, I just miss you~" Al cooed

Vox blushed at those words. Yes it has been a week since they saw eatch other but he couldn't be that despera- Al then began undressing vox. Nvm I take it back he is that desperate.

"Mngh~ alastor~" vox moaned

Al stopped straddling him and got to the ground unbuckling voxs belt and taking his trousers of noticing the big bulge in his boxers

"Al what are you doing?" Vox asked curiously.

"Remember darling, curiosity killed the cat." Al purred refuring to an old saying.

Al slowly took of voxs boxers revealing the big erected dick he was hiding underneath. Al looked at vox who gave him a little nod of permission.

Al began to lick down on his dick starting from the head and down onto the rest of the throbbing cock. Vox was moaning already using his hand to cover up his lewdness.

Al somehow saw this as a challenge and began to bob his head faster and would occasionally lick the slit of his head.

"Fuck Al that's good~" vox moaned still covering up his moans

"Mmm darling~ don't cover you moans there pretty~" Al purred.

"Ngh~" vox moaned as Al started to bob on his head again.

Al was getting rather tied and accidentally let his teeth rail against voxs skin, it didn't break skin or blead. But fucking hell did it feel good!

"FUCK AL~" vox screamed

"Mmm~" Al moaned to bobbing his head.

"A-AL IM GONNA C-" before vox could finish he was stopped by thick loads of blue cum flowing into Als mouth, Al in return swallowed it.

"Mmm~ nice!" Al cheered getting up.

Vox didn't say anything in return, he was just huffing and puffing.

"Oh my- fuck.. I'm so out of breath-wow" vox puffed

"Aww, do you want me to clean you?" Al asked

"Nah I'll get hard again.." vox said.

"Ah,.. fair enough?" Al questions

"I will get you some water and some new pant though, you look recked." Al laughed

"Only for you babe" vox flirted wicking point finger guns at Al.

"Your weird." Al said walking to the sink and getting a glass

"But that my dear is why I love you." Al said softy turning the tap of and walking over to vox with his hips swaying from side to side.

"Fuck Al don't." Vox chocked taking that water from Als hand and gulping it down quickly.

"Do what?" Al questioned

"Sway you hips like that, it's too sexy for me" vox said still out of breath

"Dear, that's just how I walk." Al laughed

Al walked closer to vox and kissed his forehead before saying: "how bout we get you to bed, hm? You look wrecked and we have an overlord meeting tomorrow"

"Ok babe" vox said getting up.
________________________________

Anyone else cringe whist writing 'forehead'?

No
Just me?

Ok :(

————
——

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I enjoyed writing all of it.

If you have any requests put them here

—>   (Request box:3)

Anyways

BYEEE>_<
________________________________