~[🕸/💕] Comfort [🕸/💕]~

This was a request by Viviana179

Tysm I enjoyed writing this!
________________________________

Al had been having a horrible day, lucifer came to visit and all they did was argue, it was horrible. Not to mention the new dog Charlie got. Everything was horrid and the only thing keeping him going was the fact his boyfriend (vox) moved in.

"So what are you gonna bite my kneecaps you fucking short ass motherfucker?!" Al laughed looking down at the so called 'king of hell'

"Aww and what if I do? You gonna hide behind you dead moms skirt?!?" Lucifer laughed back

Al stepped back abit his face full of terror and his smile was tight and forced m, vox noticed this but before he could do anything the stag had run upstairs and into his room. The whole room was full of shocked faces as vox walked up to him.

"I don't actually care if your the king or some random fucking sinner on the street. No one and I mean NO ONE talkes to alastor that way. Your a fucking disgrace if a king," vox said his words sharp and with meaning.

"Hah, you wanna fucking me so bad it makes you look stupid." Luci laughed

Vox slapped his across the face, shiny yellow blood dribbling down his nose.

"Get a hold of yourslef you disgraceful man" vox said looking down on him and running up the stairs only to hear a sobbing Al and him yet again blasting Melanie Martinez.
————————
————

"Al baby it's me.." vox said pity shining through his words.

"C-come in.."  Al sobbed pathetically

Vox opened the door as al turned his music down. Vox sat dow the the end of his bed looking at his as tear threatened to prick his eyes.

"What wrong im here alright?" Vox softly spoke.

"I don't wanna do this anymore vox.. life is such a pain why couldn't I just die and not go here.. why couldn't god for it me from this awful place and let me wither away in a dark pit" Al sobbed

"Hey do you want a hug?" Vox spoke moving closer to Al.

"Y-yeah.." Al said hugging vox tightly.

"I just wish I wasn't everyone's punching bag, just because they see a smile dosnt always mean I'm happy! Why can't they understand that? Why can't the get rid of the dog they know scares me! Why can't he just leave my mum out of our arguments!!" Al cried holding on to vox tighter

"Lucifer said WHAT ABT YOU MUM?!?" Vox screamed getting mad

"Y-yeah.." Al sobbed. "Don't do anything alright? It's fine.." Al sobbed harder

"It's not fine, he shouldn't be saying things like that about you mum!" Vox stated.

"I-I know but he won't stop so it's just pointless asking him to do!" Al sobbed

"Al, I love you so so much, and I hate seeing you lien this. But it's ok to cry and it's ok to be mad. What luci did wasn't right ok." Vox word reassured

"T-thank you for being here I love you too" Al stopped sobbing and nuzzled into voxs neck.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Vox asked

"Mhhh~ ok~~"  Al said getting comfy in voxs arms

"Cute shit." Vox laughed.

"Mmm~ Wha-" Al said being room of guard by vox letting him go to turn the tv on.

"We have to have to turn the tv on for a movie dum dum" vox laughed at Al who was pouting

Once the tv was on vox grabbed the remote scrolling through the apps to find VoxFlix.

"Wanna VoxFlix and chill??" Vox smirked biting his lips whilst moving his eyebrow up and down.

Al slapped his hand: "stop with these dirty jokes and turn on a movie" he said.

"Awe alright..."  vox pouted scrolling through the different movies

"How dose this one sound?" Vox asked looking at a cute romance movie.

"Hmm, romance isn't really my thing. How about true crime? I like the ones about murder." Al said

"Oh alr" vox purred scrolling again before laughing over one movie.

"What's so funny?" Al asked confused

"They made on about you 'the radio demon the horrors of overlord power a documentary'" vox laughed

Al began laughing as well, and if I'm being honest they both just sat their laughing for seems too be an eternity's. Both of them finding it absolutely hilarious how some random sinner made a documentary about someone he didn't even know! Once they stopped laughing from being out of breath Al sat there for a minute.

"Nope not that one" Al laughed

"Ok,ok let's move along." Vox said scrolling again.

"Oh look they have a movie on that book your reading 'bloody murder'" vox stated

"No I don't want any spoilers I'm only halfway through the book" Al said with vox nodding agreeing with him.

Vox scrolled through a bit more landing on a couple more of books Al was going to get before finding something that was only a movie and was one about canibilism and murder something Al enjoyed very much it was called 'red urges'

They sat through the movie for a while both enjoying it equally, vox honestly thought Al was in deep thought about what was being talked about on the documentary. This was until he heard the light snoors coming from the little red deer.

Vox looked at him with see before holding him bridle style and putting him on a chair for a moment as he made Als bed ready. Once he was finished he grabbed all and tucked him into his bed.

"Night babe" he said tucking the stag in bed and kissing his forehead.

He turned the tv of before going to the stairs noticing luci talking to the bartender husk.

"I got a bone to pick with him.." he mummbeld before going downstairs.

{~💫BONUS💫~}

(This was after Al let vox in his room)

"Hey Uhh luci?" Angel said.

"Hm?" Luci said seemingly forgetting what just happened.

"Do you think we'll need any of those noice cancelling headphones?" Angel nervously said.

This got a lot of attention from husk who had began laugh after coking on his drink. Charlie got a bit uncomfy at that knowing that Al isn't really a sexual person but their are the times.. Vaggie on the other hand didn't look very impressed but lucifer just looked unfaced and simply said: "nah we'll be fine"
________________________________

(1078 words)

I hope all enjoyed this chapter I made

If you have any requests then please put them here

—>  (request box:3)

Have a lovely night/day 💕💫

BYEEE >_<
________________________________