*×The Black Oil×*

Russia crouched down above the black ooze, his eyes trailing up to where it was dripping from the ceiling. "What is this?" He said, poking a finger at it, it didn't seem to get on his hands it was more... Slime-like. America opened his door, "What are you doing... Oh." America says spotting the ooze. "Any idea what this is?" Russia asked, raising an eyebrow at America. "No, but I know who lives above us, Poland does." Russia's brow furrowed, he didn't like that pathetic excuse for a country, Germany was always taking pity on him. "Alright let's go." He sighed, opening their apartment door to see ASEAN standing there. 

"I hope you two are getting along-" ASEAN was cut off by Russia just walking past him, literally dragging America behind him. "... Yeah that's definitely normal." ASEAN shrugged, walking off. "Let GOOOOOOO." America complained, pouting like a four-year-old. "Not until you behave yourself." Russia responded, his grip on America's arm like iron. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH." America screamed, finally making Russia let go after 5 minutes of pointless arguing.

They arrived at Poland and Germany's apartment, America knocking on the door before Russia, sticking out his tongue at him. Germany opened the door, "Oh hey Ame! ... and Russia. Uh, how can I help you guys?"  Russia rolled his eyes and tapped his foot impatiently. "Just wondering if Poland's doing alright? We saw some black ooze dripping from our ceiling." Germany froze, suddenly looking very nervous which made Russia and America exchange glances. "Oh! Yeah he's fine, um, it's all good. There's nothing to worry about!" Germany chuckled nervously. 

"Ger, if you have something to say it's okay to tell us." America said, adjusting his sunglasses. "No, we're fine. Good day!" Germany quickly shut the door which made Russia sigh. "This is useless, this case is bound to fail." America shook his head, punching Russia playfully, "Cheer up! No need to be negative!" Russia gave him a serious stare, a stare down in the hallway. 

-9:20 am, Unfriendly Competitions-

"Fine." America snapped, after twenty minutes of intense staring America finally gave in. Russia smirked, "You're easy."  he teased, making America grumble something inaudible and walk off.