Forced Coitus

Littlefoot

I sighed as I was walking on the border between the great valley and the  mysterious beyond. I  froze as I was taken to the ground while in heat. I frowned as I saw Red claws erection and blushed as he growled, shoving his penis into my vagina. I blushed and screamed as he began using me rapidly, thrusting stealing my purity and making every effort to break me. I whimpered as I felt  Redlaw stiffen as he climaxed deep inside my innocent vagina resting his weight on me to ensure I couldn't move. I blushed as he shifted, getting into a better position, and started thrusting again. I frowned crying silently as he crammed his dick into my vagina twelve times in total heavily, inseminating me. I blushed as he  growled, pressing my face into his groin. I blushed humiliated as I started licking his penis. I blushed as he growled forced me to swallow his cock and growled until I began sucking and blushed as he smiled face-fucking me. I blushed and looked down as he  roared spilling the last of his seed inside my throat. I blushed and shifted as he smiled looked me in the eye meaningfully to communicate appreciation for the relief and left leaving me covered in his seed. I blushed as I found  ruby and said you OK? She nodded and said yes what happened to you? I shifted and said Red Claw r***d Me, but I'll be OK. I blushed and shifted as we walked back to the Great valley and  blushed as I washed up.