The Tale of Littlefoot

Cera

I frowned as I saw Littlefoot limping on his way back from the border of the Great Valley. I frowned and said  hey Littlefoot are you OKAY?" She shifted and said yeah I'm fine, just a little sore."" I frowned and said, "Sore from what? She shifted and said from a Sharptooth encounter it's not a big deal I got R***d by Red Claw, so yeah, my netherregion is sore. I blushed and looked down and said oh I'm sorry." Littlefoot blushed and said it's not your fault besides if I was being honest. I kinda liked it. Being held down helpless as a male took control of me and ravaged me. I blushed and said oh uh OK then would you do it again?"" Littlefoot nods and says I was considering it, yes.  I smiled and looked down and said, "Would you recommend it? Littlefoot hesitated and said, "Why are you thinking of going to him? I blushed and said yeah I'm cycling to, you know. I  blushed as Littlefoot smiled and said, "Follow me. I blushed as he  led me into the mysterious beyond and stopped right in front of  Ole red claw. I blushed and watched as  little turns around and lifted her rear high and smiled as  Red claw  inhales deeply directly from Littlefoots Vagina before thrusting into her, making her moan as her eyes rolled back into her skull. I  blushed as I watched Littlefoot get  rutted and smiled as Red claw turned to me, looking me over, waiting to see if I was food or toy. I  blushed and turned around, presenting my Virgin rear end, and screamed as he smirked and shoved into me ruthlessly, rutting me. I blushed and groaned as I felt first hand how amazing red claw was at mating.