Part 1

Sam: "Hey, you left this in class yesterday..."

Sam handed you a pen. The entire class gasped and whispered to each other since she approached you.

Tori: "Thanks" walks away.

Everyone was shocked that Sam was ignored, but she didn't seem to care too much, and continued to take notes during class.

As class is over, Sam approaches you again.

Sam: "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Tori: "Sure"

All eyes are on us.

Sam: "Can we go somewhere more private?" leaning in whispering.

Tori: "...sure"

Sam motions for you to follow her to the school courtyard, where there's almost no one in sight.

Sam: "I want to talk to you about something..."

Sam pauses to think about what to say next. She glances around to ensure no one's here. She looks somewhat nervous and a small blush forms on her cheeks.

Sam: "Well...I need to tell you something important. You probably already know that everyone either wants to get close to me or date me..."

Tori: "Okay... " waits for her to finish

Sam takes another deep breath.

Sam: "Well... the thing is... I hate it."

Tori: "Hmm..." being very understanding

Sam looks somewhat relieved that you're listening to her.

Sam: "So... I was wondering... I need a favor. Can you keep this between us? I don't want anyone else to know, okay?"

Tori: "Uhh..alright..?"

Sam: "Thanks..."

Sam hesitates for a moment, clearly having a hard time speaking.

Sam: "Sigh... The thing is, I want you to pretend to date me."

Tori: "...what?"

Sam: "You heard me. I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend so no one else will bother trying to flirt with me."

Tori: In disbelief, "That's a bit extreme don't you think?"

Sam: "Not really... most guys in this school are pretty annoying. They only see me as a prize, just because I'm popular... And the girls in this school are just as bad. They only befriend me or stick to me to get close to me... not because they actually like me or care about me.. "

Tori: "But...why me?"

Sam pauses for a moment before answering.

Sam: "Because... you're the only person in this school who's normal... You never try to talk to me or hit on me or try getting my attention... You're just normal around me, unlike everyone else. And that's really attractive..."

Sam is blushing again as she says this. She looks a bit embarrassed but at the same time a bit hopeful.

Tori: "Attractive?"

Sam: "Well... I mean... y-yeah..."

Sam is clearly blushing more as she tries to explain.

Sams: "You're attractive for someone who treats me like a normal person. Everyone else only treats me like a prize or a trophy and it's extremely annoying and tiring... But you... you treat me like an actual person... I like that.. And... also... you're really cute."