I miss you

Meek P.O.V
Damn I miss my baby. It's been two weeks since I last seen her. This tour anit no joke. I can't wait to hold my baby and kiss my baby.

Nicki P.O.V

I miss my baby. It's been two weeks to long and I can't get him out of my mind. I missed everything about him. I miss the way he holds me, the way he kiss me, the way he take charge. I love when he takes charge. Especially when I let my mouth get the best of me and have to put in my place. Sometimes I do that shit on purpose just so he can give it to me roughly. What Meek and I did behind closed doors could not simply just be put into words. What he did to my body no man I ever been would could mesuare up. The more I thought about him the wetterI became. Slowly sliding my hand down the front of my body I couldn't get the image of meek putting it on me good out of my mind. Meek had laid something on me so good and so deep it had me sitting in my bed in the middle of the night searching for alternative meanings and new definitions for the word Sex. I sighed in frustration as I realize that I was horny beyond the point of return.

???- Damn Bitch you that thirsty

Nicki-Shit Sherika bitch you scared the hell out of me.
*I jumped hard as hell.

Nicki-Fuck you doing creeping around?

Sheriak- I couldn't sleep with all this moaning and groaning you doing about missing yo lil boy friend

I started to laugh but was low key hoping Sherika didn't see what I was about to do.

Nicki- But anit nothing lil bout him tho

After a short pause we both busted up laughing.

Sherika- Chill bitch you gon see him tomorrow. The "D" anit going no where

Nicki- i kno it anit cuz it's mines

Sherika- Bitch don't nobody want meek frogy dick ass.

I gave ha ass a mean ass side eye

Nicki- yo hating ass

She just smiled

Nicki- But all jokes aside...why I miss it so much? I mean I've gone longer with out some. You know being with SB and all.

I could tell she wanted to laugh but was trying to catch herself. Seeing that smirk on her face made me want to smack the shit out of her.

Nicki- Nahh neva mind rika

Sherika- Bestfriennndd

She said in a nagging tone

Sherika- the D that good?

I wanted to be mad so bad but sometimes I just couldn't help but laugh at her ass.

Nicki- bitccchh u a bug

Sherika- bestfriend

She said looking looking at me in a funny way

Nicki- whhhaat

Sherika- what you was about to do before I scared you

Nicki- ughhh geeet ouutt

Sherika was laughing hard as hell and I anit find it that funny.

Sherika- You was about to do what meek be doing for you?

Nicki- you laughing to muthafucking hard bitch

Sherika jst kept laughing on her way out the door.

Nicki- Meek like when I do it so...

Saying that just made her laugh harder. When she finally left I felt like crying a bit not only because sherika caught me about to do meek job but I was super horny. Ughh tomorrow need to hurry up so big daddy can put in work