Slapping

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL ERRORS

*2 weeks Later*

Nicki-You forever doing shit like that! That's that shit I be talking about!

I shouted at meek as I stood on the opposite side of our spacious bedroom putting clothes into my dresser. I had nothing on but a pink robe and a pink thong.

Meek-Yo shut the fuck up! Always nagging and shit. I said I anit say shit to that bitch so why you tripping huh?

Me and meek been going back and forth all night and he was really starting to piss me off real talk

Nicki- If you anit say shit to her then why the bitch going around talking Robert?

Meek- Oh so I'm Robert now?

Nicki- Ask that bitch you was entertaining!

Meek-Imma tell yo lil ass one more time. I Anit Say Shit To That Bitch!

Nicki- Shut yo lying ass up!

Once those words left my mouth I immediately regretted it. Meek dropped the clothes he was folding and quickly walked over to me. My heart was beating out of my chest but I stood my ground.

Meek- You wanna run that shit by me again?

I was scared but I wasn't going to back down. I was tired of getting played and letting niggas walk all over me.

Nicki-Nigga you heard what the fuck I said now back up out my face

Even though I was mad little I was talking big shit

Meek-Onika stop fucking playing with me

He grab me by my arms and pushed me up against the wall. He wrapped his right hand around my jaw and his left around my neck

All this aggression was turning me on. I just wanted to wrap my legs around him and suck on them juicy lips of his. My thong was getting more soaked by the second.  

Meek- I anit none of them other niggas you be fucking with you gon watch yo mouth when you talking to me. Iight?

He said adding a squeeze with each word

Meek- You think this shit a game? If i wanted any of them washed up bitches I would be there with them not tryna build shit with you!

He said letting me go and walking away from me.

Meek- You be acting so damn goofy sometimes real talk. Just make me wanna smack yo lil ass

Nicki- Smack who?!

I said rushing back in front of him.

Nicki- You anit smacking shit over here at all. I anit Fah nigga imma hit yo ass back.

He had me fucked up if he thought shit was sweet. I'm not playing with his ass

Meek- Iight Onika watch out for you make me catch a case

He said pushing me heading for the door. I quickly ran in front of him slamming my back against the door spreading my arms and legs.

Nicki-Rihmeek stop!

Meek- Onika watch out man for real

Nicki- No! You not going no where!

He picked me up by legs, walked us over to the bed, and dropped me on top of it. He once again started to head towards the door and I ran to it before he could even make it.