Jealous pt 2

If You're keeping you're promise I'm keeping mine -Beyonce

Nicki-"Meek....Meek..Meek!" I kept repeating his name as he dragged me out the club

He knows I hate when he ignores me. I knew he was mad as shit right now but I don't give a fuck. Meek just kept walking like he don't hear me though. I got some for that ass.

Nicki- "Meek" I said in my baby voice as we finally made it to the car.

Meek- What Onika??

Nicki- Oh so I'm Onika now?

Meek- "Don't start! Onika." I was so mad at her that I couldn't even think straight. To be honest I didn't even know what to do with her yet. Part of me wanted to take her home, show her who what's really up, but the other part of me wanted to ignore her and make her suffer in her regret.

Nicki- So you can just go out and do what you please but the minute I decided to go out and have some fun you want to drag me out the clib like I committed a fucking crime!

Meek- You know what fuck it" I said throwing my hands up.

Meek- I know what this is about.. Get in the back.

Nicki- "What why?" I said with a confused expression

Nicki- I anit getti-
I was cut off by Meek grabbing my armed and yanking me towards him so we were face to face.

Meek- Because I fucking said so!

He spat close to my lips

Nicki was really getting me hyped up. She keeps trying me like I'm some little bitch.

Nicki-"Ok" I said without even thinking. Meek looked like he could kill a man or two....

Meek p.o.v

Nicki wanna act childish so I put that ass in the back of the bach.

Nicki- Baby...

I heard Nicki whisper in her baby voice. She knows that always get her what she wants. But not tonight.

Meek-sit yo ass back onika

I said as I stared at her in the rearview mirror.

Nicki- But Daddy

I didn't respond. Instead I just stared at her

*Fast forward at the house*

*Nicki p.o.v*

I could vividly see not just how angry, but most of all how hurt meek was right now. I knew my actions cut him deep in a way but I wanted to make him jealous. I guess his jealousy goes deeper than I thought it would but that just turned me on more.

Meek hasn't said any thing to me almost the whole car ride. I missed his voice.

Meek-"Go upstairs and be bare when I get there"

He shook me out my thoughts with his angry voice. Of course I protested.

Nicki- Why? I don't need to.

Meek grabbed my body and pushed his up against mine roughly

Meek- I anit gon tell yo lil ass again.

His lips was right next to me and damn I wanted to kiss them so bad

Meek- I'm tired of that damn mouth of yours

His lips grazed mine and I took that as a sign to go in for a kiss but he put both his hands on each side of my neck and gently pushed me back

Nicki-Daddy