Zhongli X Childe

⋆⁺₊⋆ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩⋆⁺₊⋆

The respected and established funeral consultant, who was also quite a view(*Cough* view in the back-WHO SAID THAT?!) of charm and handsomeness, was taking a short break to walk around Liyue forest, enjoying its beauty.

Till....

"Alright give us your money, valuables, and whatever else is worth something on you!!" A bandit yelled holding up his (*cough* Pathetic) sword at Zhongli. He found himself surrounded by 5-10 bandits.

"I must inform you that, I, carry nothing worth of value on my person at this moment" Zhongli informed in a nonchalant voice, staring at the leader.

"Yeah right! We see you buying up all things worth something! You MUST be loaded" The leader shouted getting closer to Zhongli.

Zhongli looked down closing his eyes..
"I never stated that its my mora spent.." he whispered slightly embarrassed.

Just as Zhongli was about to kick their- I mean...
"Teach" these bandits a lesson. A sudden voice spoke

"Stay still Mr. Zhongli!"
(What my mind hears"hEY GirlI HOld stiLL"😂)

And Childe, the 11th Fatui harbinger, jumped up from behind the leader and started kicking their asses.

...After he was finished and took absolutely no time✨ Childe turned to Zhongli with a smirk
"Mr. Zhongli~ if you wanted me around more often, all you had to do was ask.. No need to put yourself in peril" Zhongli stayed still, but a ever so small smile was on his face.

"Thank you for you help, Childe"

"Of course! Who else would spare with me while I'm in Liyue?"

"Is Traveller not here?"

"Sadly no...He's on a date with the short adepti"

"Ah..Young love..." Zhongli thanked Childe once more before walking back to Liyue, "Leaving so soon?" Childe asked walking beside him,"I'm sure Director Hu Tao will be pleased to hear that her favorite customer is in Liyue" Childe smiled and accompanied Mr. Zhongli back to Liyue.

"Huh..Never took this route back to Liyue...Kind of...Peaceful, and thered enough room for sparring!!" Childe waved his arms for emphasis,

"I suppose one spar wouldn't hurt..." Zhongli replied, knowing what Childe was getting to.

"...THAT WAS AMAZING!!! The way you used your pillar to block my sneak attack!" Childe was praising Zhongli, and giving him a heavy bag of mora.

"Here...As 1 out of 2 tokens of my appreciation" Childe slightly bowed jokingly "1?"

Then Childe gave Zhongli a soft on the cheekbones, then the lips.

Zhongli returned the kiss, then broke the kiss a few minutes after, smiling softly, eyes softened from his usual, dangerous and menacing, to slightly less menacing.

Childe chuckled softly and grabbed Zhongli's hand leading him to Liyue, once they entered.

Childe was being threatened by Xiao
"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH REX LA-Uh..I mean..Mr. Zhongli!"

While Childe responded with
"I could have done alot worse then hold his hand..Turst me~" Childe smirked and winked at Zhongli, who held back a laugh as Xiao was being held back by Aether, to stop him from killing Childe.

————————

Finished~