Shenhe X Yelan

❆⋆⁺₊⋆ 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ❆⋆⁺₊⋆

I was training in the mountains to pass some free time. Today my nephew was going to visit me, saying that he has..."A surprise"...It scares me...

Possibly 2 hours later, I see a familiar light shade of blue hair running up to me...It looks like he has someone else with him...Or..chasing him?

"Auntie Shenhe! Its so good to see you!" Chongyun smiled..It made whats left of my heart, melt.

"Hello Chongyun, pleased to see you aswell. You mentioned that you had a suprise?" I questioned only to be interrupted by a child running out of breathe behind Chongyun.

"Y-yun..Yun! Dont...R-run so...Oh Rex Lapis im out
of breath...Dont run so fast!" A boy with shorts, and an uneven haircut, was then clinging to my nephew.

Once he looked at me he started shivering.
"O-OH! Miss S-Shenhe! Its lovely to..Formally m-meet you.." He held his hand out...

"Auntie I'm..Gay. And this is my boyfriend Xingqiu" I stared at Chongyun, then glared at his boyfriend.
"And just what makes you think your worthy of MY nephew-" Once again I was interrupted by somone, only this time it was a woman.

"Hey there Xingqiu, Chongyun! And... A beautiful, tall, sexy women~"

"Hello, Miss Yelan! This is my Auntie Shenhe"

"Well...I would love be Ms. Shenhe" Yelan..I think I heard about her..From Adepti Xiao.

"It's nice to meet you" I noticed that she was flirtatious, and she had a familiar haircut to Xingqiu.

"So, how do you and-" Is it cut off Shenhe day?

"AHH! Xingqiu's frozen! I'll take him to Liyue to warm up! Sorry to cut our visit short Auntie, you should get to know miss Yelen better! BYE" I waved goodbye and turned to Yelan.

We stared at each other for a little. Until she spoke
"So your Chongyun's Auntie?" She asked stepping closer.

"Correct. How, may I ask do you know him?"
"I met him through Xingqiu! Who do you think game him his haircut?" She seemed kind, and confident.

"Well, it's nice to meet friends of my nephew..." It was quite for a while. Till she started talking again, about where shes been and her quest with Adepti Xiao. "So enough about me..What about you? I'm sure a fabulous women has a interesting story~"

"I was abandoned at a young age, then trained by one of the Adepti.." She blinked a few times then reached for my waist "What blind person abandoned a wonderful women like you?" I explained more about my past to her...It felt weird...

I ever rarely talk to people...She seemed persistent yet patient.

"Wow...We'll that makes sense...

Strong women aren't just created...There born strong"
(Not me lol I got my lunch money stolen by a small bird😂✨-Sincerly Local_Lesbian)

"Will you give me the honor of taking a S.S.W to dinner?~" She leaned closer, "Depends on what a S.S.W is"

"Strong sexy women" I laughed a little...That usually doesnt happen...

"It would be a pleasure" She wrapped an arm around my waist and lead me into Liyue. I didn't mind though.

"Oh if you don't mind me asking...Why did my nephew ask you to meet me?"

"I asked him if he knew any strong sexy single ladies~" I smiled My nephew thinks i'm pretty and strong "And may I say~...

He did NOT disappoint" I blushed slightly.
So...This is what love feels like?

————————

Finished