Mafuyu Asahina

Name: Asahina Mafuyu
Age: 17 - 18
Pronouns: She/Her and They/Them
Sexuality: Biromantic and Demisexual

Interests

Animatronic Horror
Fantasy
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Music
Dancing
Singing
Hazbin Hotel
Weirdcore

Likes:

Cats
K-Pop
J-Pop
Her mother's cooking
Butterflies
Dragonflies
Willy's Wonderland
Pineapple
Banana

Dislikes:

Being alone from Akito
That game mechanic in a horror game where someone moves when your not staring at them (That freaks me out too)
Accidentally leaving her tea to go cold when she wakes up in the mornings sometimes
Getting stressed out
Maths
Science

Fears:

Thanatophobia

- Was born with Schizophrenia and severe anxiety as it runs in the family.

- Dating Shinonome Akito.

- Akito sometimes manages to calm her down when she's having a panic attack or having delusions of her childhood monster: 'Mr 5h34r5 / Mr Shears' a demon with a toothy grin the size of razors and the colour of moldy cheese, eyes that bled with determination to strike fear in her body, and long scrapping gardening shears for his fingernails.

- Getting Therapy, sometimes Mizuki or Ena comes with her to support her.

- Wears a Sanrio Cinnamoroll fleece to bed in any weather.

- Makes breakfast sometimes but can be kinda lazy to do it.

- Whenever she has chocolate and a cup of green tea, she tends to dip her chocolate in the green tea and it tastes good (I do that as well XD)

EXAMPLE:

(Mafuyu stares at the piece of chocolate and slowly watches herself as she lowers the treat into her cup of boiling green tea, waiting for afew seconds before taking it out, admiring it's possible taste like how a child would admire their favourite toy; she then ,out of the blue, eats the chocolate that was dipped in the drink and warmly smiles at the taste. Kanade stares at her with disbelief and Akito face-palms himself in the face.)

Akito: "How do you manage to have chocolate dipped in anything without throwing up, sweetie? Last time you dipped chocolate in popping candy and you didn't even vomit!"

Mafuyu: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Kanade: "Don't worry, Akito, I'm not weirded out - Rui does the same thing but he dips his chocolate in mayo. ."

Akito: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE FOOD COMBOS!? AM I GOING MAD?!"

(Kanade shrugs, sipping their tea as they did so.)
Kanade: "Mm, welcome to wonderland, Alice."

Akito: "FUU-"