"Cracks in the ground.."

(Kyree's POV)

I walked into the place we were staying at and saw Iyani. "Where's North Korea?" I asked. "I think he's in the restroom." Iyani answered.

I walked to the restroom, Islamabad and Kodesh following, though Kodesh went to his room a second after.

The restroom door opened to see North Korea in a robe. "Who is this?" NK asked.
"Pakistans daughter." I said.

"Oh? Uh.." NK hesitated to say anything.

"You want to become Allies with my father? Hah.. thinking you can do it just by talking to him isn't going to work." Islamabad said, crossing her arms.

"I'll force him too." I said, turning to her.

"He isn't going to listen to a little American girl!" She smirked. "What are you going to do anyway, start blaring illegal American fireworks and sing the national anthem?" She said, her arms still crossed.

"Yeah, I will, I'll also make cracks in the dirt and make mountains so huge that everyone in Pakistan will be lost in deep cold forests. Or I'll send a flood so gigantic that Afghanistan and India will be attacked by it." I said, my tone getting mean.

"The flood will be so big that the whole world map will change, and Pakistani people will go extinct." I said, my tone telling her I was angry.

"Well, we don't need to do that. I'll ask, and we'll go into a deep conversation. I've done bad, and I want to start doing good. If your father is a true man, he'd understand." North Korea said

____

Short chapter again, yall. School is starting soon so I'll start writing more.

:)