The creation of Purgatory and the idea of ​​the Apostles of Chaos

Well, for some time now I have been thinking about an idea that is now important for the future. 

The Apostles of Chaos.

From what I see of Hell in the series, it is very messy, even if rules exist, only the places governed by Overlords are at least secure. 

So, to bring more order to hell, I could create a creed, where I alone would be the member, I could multiply, so that each part of me would do some of the work.

(They look like Naruto's shadow clones, but they're alive.)

If a company has a monopoly on a particular product or it does shit. 

We try to disrupt them as much as possible to weaken them, and if another company tries to attack them to destroy them at their weakest moment

We'll piss them off too 

After a while, everyone will know that if they do shit, the Apostles of Chaos will be there to stop them, so less shit in the streets.

I don't want my future granddaughter to get hurt in the street, HUH?!

The very existence of my creed is for Charlie’s safety?

Maybe, I mean MAYBE!

But let's move on, I only have the theory, currently Charlie hasn't even been born yet, and the fishermen are still developing, so they are still under control. 

But for how long ? 

  Mmhh 

Let's see it later, 

Now we're going to talk about serious things, I would like to create purgatory, a place where we will fairly judge every human soul that passes after their death.

But the problem…..is I have to contact White to create it 

Purgatory is in the place between Heaven and Hell, it is in the middle Between good and evil. 

There must be equal power between light and darkness, or creation and destruction to be more precise.  And I have to do it with White. 

If I really want to help, I have to put my personal problems aside for the good of everyone. 

White PoV

Since the judgment, I have only been working every day 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

I don't feel any physical fatigue, but mentally...

I'm bad, very bad 

I lost my brother and one of my sons at the same time, and what do I have to justify to myself mentally?  What horrible things have I done? 

What did I do to get here? 

Flashback: 

Dark: “Nothing is perfect White, stop with this mania for creating everything to PERFECTION!   Life is a complex thing, you must understand that, right?”

Dark:White, how many times did I warn you that this day would come?  How many times have I warned that PERFECTION does NOT exist?!
But now you receive the consequences of your actions!  Now your so-called perfect creations have now been turned against YOU!

Dark:But NOOOO, you still maintain this mentality, and on top of that you make your own son and Lilith PAY for your OWN mistakes!
Damn, your bullshit didn't just shit on you, but EVERYONE IS TAKING IT BECAUSE OF YOU!