1

AUTHORS NOTE (I'm on an old iPad and it shows that the description was also posted as a chapter, I tried to fix it but it wouldn't work so, sorry, this is the official chapter 1)

I open my eyes to see Jeff's face inches away from mine, his black sleeping mask on his eyes and his arms around my waist, he's still asleep. I close the gap and press my lips gently to his, he smiles into the kiss and kisses back. I pull away and he takes off his mask with a smile on his face.
"well good morning to you too princess" he says pulling me closer to his chest and letting me snuggle into his arms.
"morning baby"
He sits up and stretches, then pulls me into his lap
"hey babe, I was wondering, how would you like to go on your first killing spree with me tonight?"
He asks and I look up at him in shock.
"Jeff I, I can't"
"why not? You're a killer like the rest of us"
"but I don't want to be Jeff"
"babe I haven't killed in almost 6 months, do you know how hard that is for me"
"then go by yourself, I don't want to lose my sanity because of bloodlust."
I stand up and go to my closet, pulling out a pair of black short shorts and a black hoodie almost covering the shorts, then grab a pair of white and black lace up high tops reaching my knees and take off my clothes, slipping on the outfit and brushing my hair, pulling it into a high ponytail with my fringe and putting on thick dark makeup around my eyes and finally putting in my black diamond earrings. I brush my teeth and paint my nails black then I'm finally done. I walk out and see Jeff on the bed, fully dressed with his head in his hands mumbling to himself.
"how am I supposed to marry the woman I love if she won't kill, and doesn't approve of me killing, I'm a killer for fucks sake, I always have been, if she won't kill I don't know how I can work this out." I hear him mumble and my heart breaks.
"do you not want to be with me because I won't kill Jeff" I say walking out and silently thanking myself for putting on waterproof makeup. He looks up and sees me in the doorway of the walk in closet with tears in my eyes, immediately standing up and pulling me into a hug.
"now why on earth would you get that idea"
"I heard you say you don't know how you can work us out because I won't kill, you're a killer and I can't do it unless I have crazy bloodlust, which very rarely happens." I say and he pulls me closer to his chest.
"no, no baby that's not what I meant, I meant I don't know how I'm going to get you to kill with me, I fucking love you more than anything in the world Izzy."
"o-ok" he keeps holding me until I've calmed down and my bloodshot eyes go back to their normal bright purple.
"let's go downstairs, Slendy has some news for us apparently"
"ok"
He takes my hand and leads me downstairs where Slendy smiles at us.
"good morning children, I have the date for your wedding planned this Friday, exactly one week from now, and you have all of today, but when midnight strikes, Jeff you may not see Izabel until the wedding. I feel Jeffs grip on my hand tighten and then he starts.
"now hold on a minute, I am not going a week without seeing-" I cut him off with a kiss and he calms down, putting his hands on my hips and sighing.
"fine, but lets go, I want to make the most of today" he grabs my hand and literally drags me down the path.
"Jeff where are we going?"
"you'll see" I roll my eyes and try to keep up with his pace until we finally reach a medium sized lake in a clearing within the forest. He drags me to the edge of it and I look at him confused.
"what are we doing here?"
"going swimming"
"Jeff neither of us have swimsuits"
"I know" he smirks at me and I blush like mad realizing what he means. He takes off his white shirt and pants leaving him in nothing but a pair of black boxers and smirks again at my blush.
"aw, do I make you nervous, that's adorable" I look away from him trying to calm myself before taking off my hoodie and shorts leaving myself in a pair of black boxer shorts and a black sports bra. I have curves but I'm so skinny that you can't see them. Jeff smiles at me and then pushes me into the cold water. I go under and finally steady myself, pushing up so I am standing in the waist deep water shivering and glaring at a laughing Jeff.
"I'm gonna kick your ass" I say grabbing his ankle and yanking him into the water with me, making him go under and come up, shaking his hair a little to get it out of his face and smiling at me. I smile back and jump on his back, wrapping my small legs around his waist and pulling his hair lightly.
"HEY, stop that"
"why should I Jeff?"
"because I fucking said so"
"eh, I don't think so"
"oh, now you're definitely gonna get it"he spins me around so my face is inches from his and my breath gets caught in my throat. He smashes his lips hard against mine, biting down and making me gasp. He takes this chance to shove his tongue into my mouth, instantly taking dominance and exploring every inch of my mouth.
"am I interrupting something?" a voice I know all too well fills the clearing and makes me freeze with pure anger and fear at the same time.

BAM CLIFFHANGER
who do you guys think it is, there will be the same question in a few chapters from now.