6

Jeff's POV (finally)
I stand in complete shock at what just happened, Slenders new proxy just fought Izabel and Slendy saw the wrong end of it. I feel fuzziness and pain fill my head and know that slender is pissed.
"LAYLA DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, ZALGO IS PLANNING TO USE HER BURIED INNER POWERS THAT I HAVE TRIED TO HIDE TO DESTROY US AND THE HUMAN RACE, YOU ALL CAN KISS EACH OF YOUR SORRY ASSES GOODBYE BECAUSE LAYLA HAS JUST KILLED US ALL IF WE CANT GET HER BACK IN TIME, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE FROM WHAT I CAN SENSE HE HAS ALREADY STARTED!" He screams
"But I'm also at fault because I didn't believe my, my, daughter..."he calms down as Sally comes up to me and hugs my leg. I pick her up and she looks at me with tears in her eyes
"How are we gonna get her back Jeff?" She whispers and I put her down.
"There's only one way to get her back. we go through the portal, only a pack of us because some of us need to stay here in case of intruders coming through the portal"
"I'll pick the few coming with me, but first" Slender tries to stop me as I walk up to Layla and smile at Ben who joins me.
"You shouldn't have done that" he says grabbing her hands and forcing her to see horrifying images and nightmares until she falls to the ground and he lets go. I stand back and he backs up.
"EJ" he calls out and we hold her down while he takes her kidneys.
"Masky? hoodie?" They hold up their hands and back up, guess not. I get on top of her and she screams.
"You look like you could use a smile" I say carving into her face as she screams. I cut into her arms and legs and then get off of her. I planned on giving her a painful death, and it's working. Then I do something unexpected. I don't even care anymore because I'm sure I missed something in the argument between me and Toby, I'm still pissed but it is Izzy's older brother.
"Toby, you want a go?" I ask and he grins, spinning his hatchets and approaching us, using all his strength to chop her up.
Slendy doesn't say a word just makes the bloody mess disappear, somehow.
"Now, I'll choose who goes with me"
I look around the room to choose.
"Slender, Toby, Hoodie, And Sally you're going with me. Ben, Masky, Jack, Melissa and Clockwork you stay here and watch the portal. who's ready?" Everybody cheers and we head out. We reach the portal and say our goodbyes as each of us jump through and into the underworld.
I turn to make sure everybody is here and we head towards the giant castle that Zalgo is most likely holding Izabel in. We get confused when we see no guards or minions or anything guarding the castle. We cross the bridge into the main foyer of the castle and look for the correct door.
"Most likely he was holding her in the basement but from what Slendy says he has already finished his work on her and has her hidden somewhere until the time is right" Hoodie speaks up and we nod.
"I suggest we go to the back foyer of the castle, if she isn't there, we go to the holding cells, if she is not there, we come back here." He says again and we nod, heading to the back foyer, we go through a long corridor and reach the foyer to see nothing, Hoodie leads us to the holding cells down another hallway and we see a guard there that we immediately take out easily. We search each cell and find nothing but minions until we reach the end and I stop them as a realization hits me. Bozo and Jingles (the clown creepypastas).
"Slendy, you think he has Jingles held here? Maybe this is where she's been the whole time and none of us knew"
"There's a possibility, Jeff check and see if she's in that cell over there."
"Ok" I run to the cell and sure enough Jingles is hanging up on the wall by chains on her wrists and she's barely conscious. I take out my knife and Hoodie runs up next to me since he knows Bozo and Jingles more than any of us. I pick the locks with my knife and run in where Jingles perks up and sees me and Hoodie.
"J-Jeff, Hoodie?"
"Yes Jingles its us, were gonna get you outta here ok." Hoodie reassures and Toby speaks up.
"Guys, we have visitors, hurry up" he says and I quickly pick the chain locks and she falls into Hoodie's arms who holds her close to him and runs out of the cell. We all manage to escape into another hallway before we are seen as Jingles wakes up and sees what's going on.
"What's going on here."
"Well, we're here to save Jeff's wife Izabel that you know, and we still have yet to find her" she stands up and looks at us as Hoodie spoke to her
"You've checked everywhere she could be." She asks
"Yes"
"Well let's check around the outside" she says and we all run back to the front foyer to see a complete mess of fire and broken furniture everywhere. what happened here? We go back out to the barren rock and fire land and look up at the black and red sky. Jingles and Hoodie both stop and look around as we are surrounded by several of Zalgos minions which once again we take out easily. We hear movement from a distance and we all turn around to see a young girl in a short, long sleeved black dress with a red star in the middle and sliced open on the leg so her leg is visible with a black hood over her head, red 3 diamond hanging necklace and earrings and thigh high black leather heeled boots and black nails in the distance. We freeze in our steps as we stares at her. she slides the hood off to reveal shoulder length white hair and red eyes staring back at us, she's fairly tall, not as tall as me but only a little shorter than myself. I notice Sally change herself to her teenage form where she actually looks pretty good, skinny but curvy, long brown hair and no longer wearing her pink dress but instead a pink tracksuit and black combat boots and gloves. the hot wind blows in our faces and causes an eerie silence and feeling to surround us as she starts to walk towards us but stops halfway.
"Ah, the creepypastas gang, I see you've met the princess." Zalgo appears next to the girl and she looks up at him.
"Since when do you have a princess" slender asks and Zalgo laughs.
"Since you pissed her off my dear slenderman." that's when realization hits me. This girl in front of us, is Izabel.