13

I open my eyes and look around, everyone is still asleep. I hear footsteps and snap up to feel Toby awake with a strong grip on me. I ready my knives and look out of the hole in the bushes to see Zalgo... I close my eyes and sigh, I haven't seen him since... Since the time...the time I almost killed my family. He seems to be minding his business and passes us. I sigh and stay on guard for the rest of the night. Everyone wakes up at the same time and Melissa and Clockwork sit up weakly. Melissa picks up the baby boy and Clockwork leads the little girl, who we found out is named Athalia Sky and they put Toby's last name so it's Athalia Sky Rogers. She's now their daughter. Melissa and EJ do not want kids. We all gather our things and set out into the cold winter once more. Covering the children in blankets to keep them from freezing and slowly but surely making our way through the wintry air. The kids are muddy and dirty so we don't even know what they look like yet, for all I know they could have blonde hair and blue eyes but right now it looks like everything is brown, they could be mixed or white but it just looks like mud because everything is covered in mud. I've named the little boy Tobias Woods after Toby. Suddenly I see the mansion and we all quickly enter. Slendy sits us all down at the table and feeds everyone until we can't eat anymore. We all go to our rooms and take showers and baths. I start to wash the baby and I am now saying that his birthday is March 3 since that is what it says on his clothes. He has strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Jeff doesn't like the idea of having a human child but I don't care, he's mine. I lay him down to sleep and get both of the other kids to sleep as well. I strip out of my clothes and shower myself. My long blonde hair and fuzzy ears feeling soft and clean when I'm done. I step out and look at my skinny yet curvy figure and smile sadly, remembering my mother. I push the thought away and slip on a pair of tight short pajama shorts that are black and a white tank top I turn off the light and go downstairs to see Jeff. I burst into tears and jump into his arms, burying my face in his neck. We both go down to our knees and hold each other.
"I thought you were never coming back" he says and I laugh, drying my tears and letting go. I see Clock and Toby come downstairs and smile as they hold a tiny 3 year old girl with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, we can't let them know that they are siblings. She falls asleep and they take her upstairs to sleep. We follow and go upstairs ourselves, going into our room and climbing into bed, closing our eyes and going to sleep. I wake up and smile, completely content that our family is together again. I sit up and feel a pain in my stomach. I push myself out of bed and scream, there's blood covering the entire bed and my clothes and a gash in my hip that's oozing blood. I collapse from pain and Jeff runs in, sees the scene and screams for Slendy. I start to feel lightheaded and lay my head on his chest.
"IZABELLA IZABELLA CAN YOU HEAR ME, SAY SOMETHING" I hear Slendy's voice but feel nothing. I feel out of my body but I see everyone and everything and hear every sound. I see Jeff pick me up and slowly walk me down the stairs, tears falling onto my shirt. He walks outside where everyone sits in seats, just like the wedding, but everyone is dressed in black and crying. Jeff lays me onto a long pedestal- like table decorated in onyx gems and silver lace. I see that I am dressed in a knee length black dress with spiderweb lace for the sleeves and black gloves. The children sit up front and Jeff takes his seat next to them, arms cradling all of them. That's when I realize.

I'm dead...

short chapter I know I'm sorry