Fallen Angel

Tongrak, born as an angel to the princess of heaven. Now the crown prince of heaven has an arch enemy, his step brother who will do anything to stop Tongrak from becoming the King of heaven.

Tongrak, a fallen angel, was banished to earth to look for his soulmate who can color his white rose into red and free him from all his sins. Will Tongrak be able to find him before his enemies find his other half?

Inspired from the upcoming Starry Mag Poster of FortPeat

***********************************************************************************************

Tongrak opened his eyes and found himself in a strange place, he could hear the sound of cars, which he knew the human realm used to move from one place to another. He was lying under a huge banyan tree, with roots grown from everywhere, which made him realize it's thousands of years old. "Where am I?" He talked to himself.

"In the Queen Sirikit Park Khun, now sit up and tell me how did you enter before the park reopened?"

"What?"

"It's still 15 mins left before the park opens to the public, how did you enter?"

"How did you enter?"

"I work here." The boy said while stretching a hand towards him, helping him to sit up. "Let me get you to the ticket counter," The boy continued.

"Ok, thanks."

"Give me 50Baht khun, I will buy you a ticket." The boy asked while stretching his hands for money. Tongrak wasn't sure what this boy was asking so he placed his hands in the boy's hands. First the kid in front of him looked flabbergasted and then he shook his hands away "What are you doing? I asked for money."

"What is that?"

The boy leaned in and looked at Tongrak closely and asked "Did you fall from the Sky that you don't know what money is?"

"Yes, I came from the Sky." Tongrak answered. The boy moved away from him, took a nice look at him from top to bottom and murmured "Looks sane, but did he run away from mental asylum?"

"What?" Tongrak asked.

"Nothing, I will buy you the ticket, enjoy your time." The boy bought him a ticket and then went inside the office to continue his work.

Tongrak roamed around in the huge park for the whole day, trying to figure out how he ended up here. He tried to recall his memory.

***********************************************************************************************************

As the current king of heaven was very sick, Tongrak has been looking into all the matters of the realm. His mother, the princess of the realm, sometimes helped him with his work. His birth father was a human with whom his mother had fallen in love and had him. But when he came to know about his mother's real identity, he refused to accept Tongrak as his son. Heartbroken, his mother returned to the palace with a newborn Rak. His grandfather had accepted him as his heir, as his mother's first born, he was entitled to the throne. But his grandfather had married his daughter to one of the young masters of the family of wealth. With whom the princess had two kids later. One daughter and one son.

His step-sister was the only person who loved Tongrak from her heart after his mother passed away and Tongrak hurt him. He did not believe in love, after knowing about his real father and how his step father only was nice to him because he was crown prince, but tried to kill him many times to make his own son the crown prince, it was hard for him to believe in love. So when his sister, princess kwan, informed the palace that she was in love with a human Tonrak refused the relation immediately.

What Tongrak shouldn't have tried was killing that human, angels can't kill innocent humans and he did, and got punished to become an fallen angel and find the person who will wash away all his sins with his innocence and love for Tongrak. So now, he was fated to love a human till eternity. Love which he didn't believe. Love which will free him from his sin. Grave sin of killing.

How can he find his destined one? He has a white rose, part of his soul. Once he touches the person, it should turn red. Only one line was told to him before he was thrown off the heavens to find that person.

**********************************************************************************************************

When the park finally closed down and Tonrak wasn't sure where he should go, he went out of the park and sat under a tree beside the main gate. The sun had already gone down the horizon and the moon was peeking through the clouds when he heard a voice asking "Khun why are you still here? It's so late now."

"I will stay here, I need to figure out a few things."

"Don't you have a home, come I will give you a ride."

"I don't have one."

"So, where do you live?"

Tongrak looked into this young boy's face and thought 'I can't tell him I fell from Sky.'

"I forgot, I don't know."

"Oh so you forgot your past memories?"

Tongrak nodded.

"Ok, come with me, we can lodge a police complaint and...."

"Ok." Tongrak had no idea how he was supposed to find the one he needed.

"And you can stay at my place maybe, I don't have a big place but I think it should be fine."

"Do you help everyone you find on the road and help them? Isn't that dangerous?"

"I don't, it's just you kept bothering me since morning."

"What did I do?" Tongrak asked, flustered. That kid just held his bare wrist and dragged him. Tongrak's heartbeat rose from the touch, for a moment he thought he found the one he needed to. He looked inside his soul to check the color of the rose, it was still white but a bit GLOWED.

"By the way, you can call me Mahasamut, or Mut. What is your name khun?"

"Tongrak."

"Oh, so your parents named you after the crown prince of heaven? Nice." "Tongrak Mahasamut" it's matching."

"What?" Tongrak asked.

"Nothing lets go."

'For a second I thought this boy is my soulmate, but no I guess it's not' 

**********************************************************************************************

you can find me on twitter