The Curse

Summary:

What is the curse on Tongrak, how will he break it. What will he lose to get his angel powers back?

Mahasamut was tired, he just plopped on the bed. Its was a very hectic day, being a botany student in his final year, writing thesis and also working as a assistant with one of the professors who was working on a genetical research in the botanical garden he needs to go and work almost 10 hours in the research room, come work on his thesis and also has classes on every thursday for one credit course he has pending, he had no time for himself. Sometimes he would just forget he needs to eat too. He wasn't facing any issue with money at least, he was a scholarship student, his fees were paid by the organization. He also received living allowances of 20,000 baht and was also earning 20,000 baht for assisting the professor from last semester.

He has saved up enough money by now. So it won't be a problem to take care of the lost soul he found today, but the problem was time. He saw the man he helped, sitting on his study chair looking lost. "Khun Tongrak, I will prepare clothes for you. Go take a shower. I will prepare something for us to eat." and he got no response from the man he was talking to. After a few seconds he got up from the bed and went near him and touched his shoulder slightly. Rak jumped in his place with the unknown touch and burnt his bare skin. He wasn't sure why everytime their skin touched each other he felt the burn.

"Uh?" Tongrak looked at the boy confused.

"Go take a shower, I will prepare clothes and food for you."

"You?"

"I already took a shower when you were in dreamland."

"Oh"

Tongrak looked aimlessly in the room and looked at the boy in front of him again. "Where?" Mahasamut pointed at the direction of the shower.

So, I am here to find the human who will fall in love with me, when our skins touch the rose will turn red? That's too easy. It can't be the whole thing. I know how the banishments work and this isn't it. It can't be this easy. On top of everything it's not just that I killed a human, I killed my sister's soulmate. Her resentment will also be a part of my punishment. So, first things first, it can't be just skin. It has to be some special part.

Second, the rose turns red? That is the most concerning part for me. It can't be just skin touching and it turning red. I killed Kwan's lover, my rose needs to turn red. It's blood! Crimson is a blood color. It means I need to lose my lover to save my soul. What kind of punishment is this? Oh god my head will burst. And why did they not tell me things in detail? I need to figure out all this.

Third, so the rumor is true, when grandfather by mistake killed a divine creature his whole bloodline was cursed by the divine creature's mate. Not a single person in our bloodline had lived a happy life with their soulmates.

And why does it burn wherever that kid touches me, the skin where he touches it burns. My rose, my soul, is burning and glowing. The first person I saw was him. I am sure it is somehow related to him. But how? Is he related to my special human? Oh! It could be his sister? Yes! Definitely his sister. Because the blood running through their veins is the same, it has an effect on my rose. But how do I ask him about his sister? He may get offended, he may not tell me. Let's try this,

Knock! Knock!

Tongrak got startled from the sudden sound. "All ok? You have been inside for far too long."

"Yes. All fine. I will be out in a minute."

When the door opened Mahasamut stopped from what he was doing in his laptop and turned to find a wet Tongrak, he was wearing his black loose t-shirt and the shorts he gave him but he was wet, his hairs were dipping wet and his clothes had patches of water.

"Did you not wipe your hair properly?"

Tongrak was still a bit lost when he looked at the boy in front of him. "What?"

"Nevermind, sit here. I will bring a towel and dryer." Mahasamut made him sit on the bed and went back to the bathroom. Rak saw him come back with a towel and something else in his hands.

Mahasamut placed the towel on Rak's head and started wiping his head slowly when suddenly two hazel brown eyes looked at him with curiosity. "Umm?" Asked Mahasamut. "Why are you so nice to me? Are you nice to everyone like this?"

"Umm, I don't think so."

' I have never brought someone home before but somehow I couldn't leave you there. You were on my mind the whole day. I failed all my experiments today and left early because my mind was messed up. '

Tongrak could hear his thoughts but Mahasamut wasn't actually speaking those words. Yes Angels can hear human thoughts and somehow in the last few hours Tongrak didn't hear any, so he thought he lost the ability when he was banished, but no, he could hear this guy.

' What is the connection with him? I can't figure this out at all. ' Tongrak thought.

"What did you say about connect?" Mahasamut asked and Rak's eyes grew bigger. "You heard it?"

"Yes, what connection do we have?" Tongrak's eyes grew wider than they possibly can go.

************************************************************************************************************

King of Heaven: You know Rak already met his soulmate.

Kwan: He was always destined to meet him. Why is our family cursed to lose our love everytime?

King of Heaven: It's all my fault, but I hope the stone heart of Rak can actually break this curse.

Kwan: What do you mean?

King of Heaven: He will have to sacrifice his lover, then only he can break the curse.

Kwan: If he can't?

King of Heaven: Then his future generation has to.

Kwan: They can't have children, both of them are.....

King of Heaven: I hope they don't, because Rak needs to break this curse. You need to convince him when the time comes, Kwan. I have no other heir. You are my only hope after my daughter.