We Got That Thug Love (Urban Love)

Not eating for two days really takes its toll on you. I starred at the completely empty fridge hoping some food would would just pop up. Foot steps were coming my way, so I closed the fridge. I don't want them to see our struggle. My baby brother and sister appeared from the hallways rubbing sleep out there eyes and stretching.

"RiRi, we hungry." my little bother, Michael said, while my little sister, Jasmine, nodded in agreement. Hearing those words made me want to cry. How do you tell a nine year old boy and a five year old girl that you can't feed them again? I grabbed my school bag and pulled out my school lunch that I receive for free. I put it in a plastic bag because I wont eat it at school knowing there is no food at home. half a sandwich, an apple, and some milk. I threw the milk away. It probably hot and spoiled. Walking around the mini kitchen, I pulled out two small plates, and a knife. I cut the sandwich and the apple, putting a half on each plate. I smiled the best I could and handed them the plates. They smiled at me and walked to the back, yelling thank you. As soon as I heard giggles from the back, I grabbed the house phone about to dial someone, anyone.

"This phone has been disconnected due to the bill not being paid. If you would like to pay the bill, press-" I pressed end call and tossed the phone on the couch. I groaned in frustration. No I would NOT like to pay the bill because we have no money to pay for anything! I mouthed to myself. I leaned on the wall, rubbing my temples.We have no money, no food, no phone, and no parents. The door bust open revealing one of the parent duo. my mother. She threw some money on the counter and then plopped on the couch face down. Best position she is know for i've heard. My mind said as I walked to see only two hundred dollar bills. Only 200?

"Ma,this ain't enough." I said walking to her and tapping her shoulder. She groaned and flipped to face the inner couch. I smacked my lips and decided to pay $100 toward rent and $50 to the phone, and the rest for food. I grabbed my keys yelling to them I was about to go until my mama called my name.

"Yea?' I asked knowing what she wanted but I was hoping I left before she asked.

"Leave me some money."

"But Ma, we already ain't-"

"RiRi! You heard what I said! when you done doing what you doing, It betta be some money left over." I sighed and said yes  m'am. So now its $25 toward food $25 toward her drugs. Yeah, my momma a druggie. And only God knows how she got this money. But I cant complain because its money that we need. i locked the door behind me and made my way to the landlord's door. I knocked twice and Mr. James appeared when he opened the door. He was a middle aged guy with a little gray hair and only hair on his chin. he stood roughly around six feet and was no skinny man, but he was nice. He rubbed his head in a back and forth motion and sighed. We were at least behind a good two months. Our rent only cost $350 and that's only for us! He lowered it as far as the true owner's of the building would let him.

"Hey Ramira, what you got?" I pulled out the hundred bill and handed it to him.

"How long.." I whispered knowing this one little bill is NOT going to extended our stay for much longer

"Two days, maybe three..." I nodded knowing we had already begged enough.

__________________________________________________________________________________

My NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW Story you guys!!!!!!!!! This one is much better Still trying to post a picture so it may be a pic of her> which ever one you choose! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>