Chapter 16

Before you read this chapter, please listen to meek mill's dreams and nightmares. You will understand Ramira and her thoughts.

Ramira

I get on my crutches and make my way out of the room. Its been a month and two weeks since the shooting. I decided that when I had woke up to not go back to school and instead take classes online. Easier and more convenient.

I know y'all nosey little rosey's (im childish lol) want to know why and how I forgave That whack ass, fake, low class, two timing, "trust issues" my ass, bum hoe of a nigga named Duwayne motherfucking Coleman.

Thats's because I didn't.

I want him to feel what I felt at the party. I want him to feel like how I felt two months ago. I know they say revenge ain't good and all that rah rah. An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Guess we gone be some blind motherfuckers in this bi-atch! I did have a little heart left for him when he explained his parents and thats the only thing holding me back from going full throttle on this nigga. 

That also had me questioning Lewis all over again. He was never going to be in that position of being even a possible contender of a dad figure, but he WAS a cool dude, until I heard that. Back to base one of TRUST.

Im still in the game with the bitter fact of money don't come fast. I was very stereotypical of the drug game. I thought once you joined that if was good money from the get go. Maybe this is just lewis business because once you have sold what you got, he takes majority money. You sell 3000 that week. He take 2689. That leaves you with (fuck math right now lol) some petty change. Its like working at a regular job. You start at this time and he wants you off the streets at this time exactly. Ain't no all night sale.

If you didn't sell it that day, you got all week but yo pocket better be empty come sunday. He says you have to build your way up in this game. Its not quick and loans in this B.

I needed to hop in the fast lane because I'm trying to buy a car and then get an apartment for us. I don't want to live here forever and stay in the game forever. Its like every time I exchange the dope for the mula, I see a tear drop from my mom's face and my dad shaking his head.

Im still so mad at Monet. Whack ass hoe shot me in the chest when Rashad shot me in the leg. I got some for both them asses. Can you say brass knuckles, pistol whipping, and a little of tear dat ass UP! Y'all not ready for all DAT just yet.

Yeah I have changed. My heart has been to kind to the fake friends, fake hoes, and deceiving boys. Fuck all of them. All I need is God and my family.

I pull out my phone and search up a taxi place. Once I find the number, I call it up and decide on a ride to a nice place in downtown Detroit. They say 10 minutes so I wobble to the front door. Michael and Jasmine are next door with they good friends. I trust them because I did meet them and saw their house. You know folks be on that EXTRA crazy shit.

I lock the door and open the gate for the taxi. He pulls up, I hop in. Downtown here I come.

_________________________

I walk into the ice cream place and stand behind this really tall dude. He pretty buff with darkskin. I pull out my phone and balance on my crutches, just scrolling. No way or how am I Instagram famous. I have had it since around the time I moved in with Lewis. Yet, I got like 200 followers. I been here what....a good almost 5 months. Loose count when it could be taken away from being in the game.