Chapter - Twelve

MATURE CHAPTER ( SKIP IT YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE )

AND PLEASE DON'T REPORT IT

I KNOW I WAS MISSING FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS , ITS JUST I AM ON MY INTERNSHIP AND IT TOOK ME ALMOST A MONTH TO SETTLE DOWN .

DO TELL MY HOW IT IS AS ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITTING MATURE CHAPTER

LOVE YOU 😘

Third person Pov :

Angry at his question , Anamika blinked in disbelief at him . For a few days she had been giving him signals , as she is too shy to ask him to complete their marriage bond . This idea was given by one of the cousin sister Avni who is married .

Anamika just wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down pecking him on his lips and for sure it took a lot of courage for her to do that .

She thought they were already at this stage and now he was seeking her permission ?

Sensing her approval , Shivansh signed in relief that he didn't get wrong in sensing signals given by her . He was nervous yet excited .

Shivansh looked at Anamika with hooded eyes , darkness was flowing in them , looking at her with lust and obsession .

Anamika was , is and will be his obsession of Shivansh Singh Oberoi .

She was his favourite sin and he will do this sin again and again and again with the smile on his face .

Shivansh hovered over Anamika's body completely , looking in her eyes

" Biwi yeh humara peheli baar hai toh iss liye pyaar se karuga aur jab tum iss peheli baar se theek ho jaogi then I will fuck you hard and rough , whatever I will give you , tumhe sab kuch lena padega , Puri tarah se " his hands around her neck squeezing it but not to tightly but enough to make her feel wetness around her inner thighs

( Wife - biwi )

( " Biwi it's our first time so I will go easy on you and when you will recovered from first time or when you will be no more sore I will fuck you hard and rough , whatever I will give you , you have to take all of it , completely )

Saying this Shivansh licked her lips with his tongue and then sucking on her lips dominating her completely .

Leaving her completely breathless , moving towards her neck , kissing her weak spot , biting it hard leaving his teeth marks there .

" Ahhh....a-nsh..j-ji " Anamika moaned and then hissed in pain as he again bit on her neck leaving deep teeth marks .

Shivansh's hands moved towards her dress completely undressing her under him , groping her right boob in his hands , squeezing it and his left hand going south towards her panty .

" Ah your panties are soaked biwi , my finger can feel your juices dripping from your little flower " Shivansh said with a low hoarse voice , his middle finger at the centre of her panty , slowly rubbing her over her panty .

" Ummm..ahhh..." Anamika moaned withering in his touch , she tried to close her legs to get some relief from the sensation brewing in her by rubbing them together but before she could do that a slap landed on her inner thighs .

" Ah..Oww..ansh-ji " Anamika looked at her husband with teary eyes " please na "

Shivansh chuckled looking at her face which was red , tears in her eyes ,her long black hairs spread on the pillow ,the neck has bite marks .

" Please hi toh kar raha hu biwi " Shivansh said licking her cleavage and around her boobs but not touching her buds .

( " I am pleasing you biwi " )