𝒊. Anya Jeong's guide to murder

EPISODE 𝟎𝟏 ━━ ANYA JEONG'S GUIDE TO MURDER(ROMANCE DAWN)

(ROMANCE DAWN)

THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE that Anya Jeong has come close to loving in her life

THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE that Anya Jeong has come close to loving in her life. The first was her mother, her creator. A woman who only birthed her out of obligation. The woman who was the reason she was born with tragedy in her veins.

There was no love or affection that her mother held for her. Anya wasted years trying to get that attention. But it was futile. Her dreams weren't allowed to be hers. They were her mother's, whatever she wanted. Anya wanted.

With the lack of support from her mother. You'd expect for her to have given up on. But she didn't. Her anger persisted and she decided that she'd do whatever it took in her power to oppose her mother. In every single way. Every pirate and murderer who had ever hired her mother to kill, they'd all be done with by the time she was through. She vowed to herself to kill each and every one of them no matter what.

But, in order to do that. She needed to start somewhere. Which was why she was on the hunt to kill an egotistically easy to manipulate pirate. Someone who was tough enough to give her a fight. But who would fall at the mere mention of hurting their pride.

Which was why she's been working on Captain Alvida's ship for weeks now. Her wanted poster made her worth the cost of $5,000,000 dead or alive. Anya had no money to speak of since leaving her mother and their hometown behind. So she really was looking for a drastic solution. And this was her only one. She had managed to sneak onto one of the other pirates ships to even get out into the sea when her mother cast her out of their home.

A little sucking up while she was on a rival pirate ship Alvida had gotten her here, a job cleaning up for Alvida and her crew. The captain was just a little too ego minded to even think of Anya wasn't telling the truth. She played her like a fiddle. Her plan was simple. In order to kill a monster you needed the necessary tools to do so. So Anya would get those. She just needed to play out the part of a loyal crew member until she could sneak into Alvida's quarters and finish the job.

She'd ever expect it to be someone on her crew whom she trusted. That's what made it so perfect. That was all she needed to do, not grow attached. And get the job done before anyone even noticed. But the only problem was that it been weeks since she first planned to kill her, but she hadn't even found a chance to do it yet. To her utter frustration, somehow Alvida was almost never alone.