It was Unknown ( CHP 42)

(Sadly no photos was added....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback
Morning ---
Jamie's pov---
As the morning start to rise up I too wake up but the light of sun wasn't visible as the clouds covered the sun and heavy white cotton like snow starts to fall down on earth which caused the close of the city for a day . All schools , college, other work place was closed due to heavy snow , and I was in my room doing my studies .. I woke up early today , I don't even remember when my mum came home yesterday as I fell asleep. .and rosy? She wasn't in my room anymore her loud voice was coming towards downstairs as it was sure that she is downstairs.

I went downstairs for breakfast. .and saw my dad and Sophia , table was outside the yard ...why outside? And where is mom?
I went towards them and sat on my seat .
Dad wasn't knowing that rosy was in our home or might be ...? I don't know but I guess cuz he too was not there last night , and so I called her out but she denied saying she isn't hungry.
Sigh
"Dad. .where is mom?"
I asked , but he didn't respond me instead he kept on continuing eating until he paused and said to me . ...
"She has gone out with Micheal"
What?
"Where?"

"His wife was pregnant and today is her delivery so she went with him to be with his wife. "
...
"Ohh"
I continued my eating..
"You look sick . . Do you have cold?"

"Nah I m good dad , might have catched cold somehow. ."

After eating few more spoons of oat I went to my room and sighed heavily. .
I can't face anyone right now . .it's hard . .it's going hard . . .I just wish someone could listen to me right now. .I really need someone right now...
Mom . She gone out to meet Micheals pregnant wife . .
Dad? He is busy in his own world , I don't even know where he go out in day and too at night . .
I can't tell anything to my sis as she just small , my friends. ..they are just I m free with them till cracking jokes and something like that but not personal things . .And. Anne? She is not my friend but something more than friend. .but I still can share with her cuz in online we used to do that . .

Hmmm
*Ting*
Huh? Who messaged me?
Anne?
Why she . .? Did she want to talk to me about something?
"Jamie, let's meet at the park"
Why she want to?

"Cant now I m busy. . ."

"

Please, why you ignoring me? Talk to me , let's meet in park I wanna share something with you..."
I don't wanted to right now . .why don't she understand I know she might be worried or want to tell me something. .but not now , I m tired . .to tried to face anything. .even her ...
I didn't messaged her anything and left her on read ...I hate doing this but I m still on the thoughts of my parents divorce, they have moved on but not I ...

*Ring Ring*
Uhh. .it's anne . .
Atleast I should speak up and tell her directly atleast she will understand. .
"Hello?"

"Hey! Jamie , why you didn't messaged me back?"

"I am not in mood to talk . .."
It was true tho...
"Let's meet up , your mood will freshen up. ."

"Anne! I m tired let me rest I will talk to you later"
.
"Hey oie tell me what happened? You are being sad , like I m noticing it from morning. . Are you angry because I didn't came? I m sorry just please don't be angry on me"
Her soft voice when she said 'oie' it literally touched my heart and I couldn't express how grateful I felt listening to that but unlike today I wasn't in mood..

"Anne I m tired ...let's just carry this on later. .."

"Share it with me , . .."
Shit it's starting to get annoying...not like she is annoying , the situation and the pain is making me feel annoying. .

"Uhh. .Anne! Don't you atleast understand that I m not good?! Atleast for now. . I am fed up of everything! First your problem ..and then you angry on me even tho I m not wrong! Then my parents divorce, they say! It's because of me they divorce?! Are they for real?! I m already being claim but yay you- you are making me running my blood hot . .anne!! Just for once stop calling me ! I m irritated of this .!"
I hanged up the phone . .
.
.
.
I felt bad doing this . .shit my handkerchief was more wet now..due to my tears I couldn't control it I don't wanted to be angry on her but she called me at the wrong time . .and I couldn't control either. ...
.
.
35 mins went and I was still in my room. .no one came to my room to ask me if I am hungry or not . .it felt like home was empty , pindrop silence was there...
Isn't dad home? I got curious but I don't wanted to check. . .
Suddenly. . .
*Creak*
Huh? Who?
"Who there? "
I said as I saw someone was peeping me through a small space of door . .like someone was behind the door and peeping?

It was Sophia. ..
Is she alone too? Does she need someone to talk to?
"Sophia? Come here , why you there?"
She came towards me and sat in front of me on bed.
"Brother. You were crying?"
Uhh. Might be saw me crying. .
"No Sophia, something was stuck in my eyes. You don't need to worry"
She will do cuz she is stubborn.

"Where is dad? Sophia"

"I don't know."
Ok...
"Brother . ..I m scared , whom you were scolding on phone?"
...
"Umm. .Anne I just got irritated I didn't mean to talk to her like that"

"Ok..."
.
.
.
"Brother don't be angry on someone so easily, she might have been worried thats why she must have called"
She is right. .

"Hey Sophia go to your room , and don't worry I understand ..."

"Brother we will be together always so don't think much about divorce.."
I couldn't believe a 12 or 13 whatever old boy will be that sensitive in parents divorce and my sis? She is too strong. .but I m happy she is not sad about parents separation , but what about me..?
I looked at her and smiled and nodded her and like that she left my room.
.
.
Now it was going to be 3 :00 soon no one came home yet , rosy left the house as she was having work...and me and sis was home alone...it was bit creepy but as her big brother I remained strong!...

*Ting*
A message,,? But not from Anne..
It was Unknown...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end------------