𝟎𝟎𝟑

Lunch was finally here. Jay looked out for a pale, tall guy who always seems to be doing something related to music or figure skating. But before he could find him someone yelled out. "Jay!"

The boy looked in the direction of voice and ran over to him. Despite the many stares, Sunghoon just grabbed the older's hand and took him to bathroom.

The younger took him into a random stall, then locking it. Jay's eyes grew big. "You idiot, people are gonna think we're.. hooking up in here." He whispered the last part.

The taller chuckled. "Thought that's what we want?" Jay scoffed. "I want them to think we're dating, not that we're fuck buddies. Plus I would never even touch your dick. You probably don't even clean it." Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.

"Do you have a plan hyung?" Jay smirked. "Of course. So I'll ask Heeseung to have lunch together, don't worry I'll make sure he brings jake. I just need you to do the Sunghoon usual." The younger eyed him confused. "The fuck is the 'Sunghoon usual'?"

"Just making a lot of sex jokes and being really touchy." Sunghoon just looked at him. "Lots of eye contact too, and look at my lips too" Now Sunghoon was disgusted. Jay grabbed him by the collar. He looked Sunghoon in the eyes and said "Do it for me baby." sarcastically. "Already getting into character?" Jay nodded.

+++
- Jay's POV -
Heeseung 💘

Heeseung

What do you want?

Istg if I was in the room with u
I would've smacked you
anyways
come have lunch with me

No.

Pls?
You can bring jake

...
Okay fine

+++

Ugh, that bastard. How come he only agrees when I mention Jake? Whatever. I just need to put my plan into action.

- Authors POV -

Jay arrived at the cafeteria, spotting Heeseung and Jake flirting with each other at a table. That almost made him cry and run out. But he couldn't. Not until he's followed through with the plan.

He walked up to the couple, who sat up from their seats to bow at him. At any second now Sunghoon would arrive.

Suddenly Jay felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. "Hey Jjongie" Sunghoon grinned. "Sunghoon-ah?"

The couple looked at them confused. They had no idea who this random kid was. "Who's that?" Jake asked, mesmerised. "This is Sunghoon. Park  Sunghoon. Upcoming Olympic figure skater." Jay grinned.

Jay swore he saw Jake's face flush a very light pink. "And Jay's upcoming boyfriend too." Sunghoon added. Heeseung eyed them weirdly.

"Can Sunghoon have lunch with us? It'd be great if you can become friends with him." The couple nodded.

The duo sat opposite to them as they sat their trays down. As they were eating, Jake obviously had fallen in love but kept reminding himself he had Heeseung.

But mid conversation, Sunghoon put his hand on Jay's thigh. Jay definitely didn't have a thing for Sunghoon but he had a thing for thigh grabbing. His face got red and he let out a tiny yelp which made the whole table look at him.

"Are you okay Jay?" Jake asked. "I'm fine." Heeseung scoffed. "Nah you're not, let's talk in private." The oldest actually knew Jay was okay, but he needed to talk to him.

They entered the janitor's closet and Heeseung just looked at him. "What's wrong hee?" The older scoffed. "Who is he?" The shorter slightly squinted his eyes. "His name is Sung-" Heeseung glared at him. "No I mean, Who is he?" Jay tilted his head. "To me? Well.."

"You can't date him Jay." The younger rolled his eyes. "Who are you to tell me what to do? You're the one dating Jake."

"Yes but, to our parents we're dating so..."

"You're mine."
+++
So shut up, boy
+++
Honestly don't know what to write these days
Might take awhile to write after this