𝟎𝟎𝟓

Heeseung was coming over to Jay's house, again. Great. Recently, Jay has been having a lot of awkward moments with Heeseung. And he doesn't know why. Something (His deluluness) is telling him Heeseung is jealous. But Jay isn't really intuitive anyways.

He sighed. "Mom!" The boy called out. She entered his room. "Hm?" He put his puppy eyes on and asked. "Can I invite Sunghoon over, so he can hang out with me and Hee?" His mother puffed out.

"Fine, as long as you three get along fine." He smiled. "Thank you mom."

+++

Hoonie ⛸️

Hoon

What do you need
Hyung?

Can u come over?

Sure.
Just us?

Nope.
Us and Heeseung.
Maybe even jake.

K 😸😸

You're more now eager
that I mentioned Jake...

+++

Heeseung 💘

Hyung

What?

Wanna bring Jake to my house?

Seriously?
Ofc
But won't you feel like a third wheel?

Nuh uh.
Ofc Sunghoon is coming too
🙄🙄

Oh.
He is?
Ok

+++
- Authors POV -

Weird. Jay thought. He suddenly seemed timid after I mentioned Sunghoon. He keeps throwing mixed signals, it's confusing. Just then the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" Jay shouts. Is it my food? Jay wonders. He opens the door and... it's not his food, but an absolute snack.

Heeseung was stood there with messy hair a slick smirk. "What the hell are you doing?" The younger scolded. "Did you ride your bike?!" He questioned.

"So what if I did, mom?" Jay rolled his eyes. "Shut up. Also, I thought you were bringing Jake?" Heeseung chuckled, entering himself and closing the door.

"I was, but decided not to." Jay tilted his head, confused. "Let's go up to your room, hm?" Heeseung suggested. And so they did.

When they entered the room, the older called out. "Catch!" Luckily, he caught it. "A banana?" He looked up at the taller. "If it's not big enough, I can give you mine instead?" Jay's face grew RED. "Relax, I'm joking."

"W-why are you here anyways hyung? I mean, you never bring snacks and come without your parents." Heeseung shrugged. "I guess I just missed you Jongsaeng~" he teased. "Seriously."

"I need to tell you something." Jay nodded. "Go on." Heeseung approached him closer, until their heads could touch. He looked down at the younger and chuckled. "I think we should take this 'fake dating' thing more seriously." The shorter was confused. "Elaborate."

"I mean, we're supposed to be a fake couple but we're barely near each other at school. Let's get closer, hm?" He nodded slowly. "Let's hang out tomorrow, pretty boy."

To be honest, Jay didn't know where this was coming from but he didn't mind it. Just as Heeseung was about to leave, he remembered something. "Ah right."

He took Jay and lightly pinned him against the door. He hugged him by the waist and whispered. "So stop being flirty with that Sunghoon guy, for me? I'm better."

He pulled away and smiled. "I'm quite good at this, right?" The younger nodded slowly.

+++
"Love is sour, sour grapes."
+++
Heeseung finally realised what he needed to do