𝟎𝟎𝟒

- Jake's POV -

Me and my boyfriend, Heeseung were just chilling in the cafeteria waiting for Jay, his supposed fake boyfriend. I really didn't mind them fake dating because I knew Heeseung loved me.

Just then Jay arrived. We stood up to greet him, but suddenly a voice came behind Jay. My god. I don't know who this kid is but.. fuck. He's hot.

Wait. No Jake, you have your beautiful boyfriend Heeseung. God, I wish he wasn't that handsome. Let me just sit down and think.

- Author's POV -

Heeseung and Jay had left a few moments ago so Jake and Sunghoon were left together. Sunghoon looked up at Jake and smiled. The older boy swore his heart almost exploded in that moment.

"Jake, I saw how you played the violin at the school festival, you're really good." The elder just smiled cutely. "Thank you. I heard you're good at figure skating?"

"Yeah, you should come watch me practice." Jake's face flushed. "Ah.. sure." In that moment Jake realised something was missing. "Fuck. Where did my sheet music folder go. I seriously need that."

He looked up to see Sunghoon waving it in the air. "Seriously, Sunghoon. Give it back!" Sunghoon smirked. "What if I don't want to?"

"Seriously, I'll kill you." He reached up and accidentally pushed himself onto Sunghoon, their faces a few inches away. His face grew bright red.

He got off the younger and looked to see the duo coming back.

+++

Jake had a dream about him and Sunghoon because of the incident. So he did everything in his will to avoid him. As he entered school he was greeted by Heeseung. Heeseung put an arm on Jake's waist and he gave him a quick peck.

He looked behind the older for a split second and realised Sunghoon and Jay were behind him. "A-ah gotta run love Mr. Lee needs me!" He literally ran out of there.

The trio watched as he ran, confused. "School hasn't even started... how does Mr. Lee need him?"Jay  asked. "Right, and Mr. Lee's classroom isn't even in that direction." Sunghoon added.

Heeseung chuckled. "I really wonder what goes through his head." In that moment Sunoo and Ni-ki walked past. To give some context , this is an all boys school where Jake and Jungwon are the captains and Sunoo and Ni-ki are vice.

"Sunoo! Did Mr. Lee ask for you or Ni-ki at this time?" The duo looked confused. "No? Who told you this?" Heeseung smiled. "Jake said Mr. Lee needed him."

"If that's the case, ask Jungwon. It might be a captains only meeting." Sunghoon took out his phone. "You have Jungwon's number? How?" Jay asked.

"His sister trains at the same figure skating academy as I do, so I got his number one day." The duo just nodded. His phone rang for a second before Jungwon picked up. "Hey, did Mr. Lee ask for you?"

"No? Why?" Sunghoon just smiled. "Right, thank you." He hung up. "What is he up to then?" Heeseung questioned. "Sunghoon did you make a sex joke near him?" Jay looked up at the younger.

He thought for a second. "No hunny, I only do that with you." The duo bickered while Heeseung watched. He didn't know why but he felt like a third wheel. Fuck.

+++
I cannot breathe without you being right by my side, I'll die.
+++
Really shitty chapter but I'm trying to update this book a lot before I go back to my series