Mind: Personality and Characteristics

Tw for violence and guns

Like everyone else, I head canon that mind is the logical one of the three, always doing his best to ensure that the Whole is being productive and efficient. He argues with Heart, hates emotion, and wants to make what he perceives as the "perfect host".

But I also think that there's more. Maybe he isn't entirely cold and calculated, maybe he does care for Heart, even if he doesn't show it.

I like to think that Mind isn't entirely the emotionless automaton that we think of. I think that Mind would still feel emotion, just far less than any normal person would. To him, emotion is like a distant echo or call, rather than a close up demand. Something that's easy to bottle up or ignore, unlike how Heart is always feeling everything upfront.

I also head canon that Mind still cares very much about Heart and Soul and wants them to be safe. It's not like he would take a bullet for them, but he does care about how they're doing.

When it comes to physical characteristics, my head canons are very similar to others. Mind has mechanical limbs ( I think forearms and lower legs) and a voice modulator.

I believe that Mind has prosthetic limbs due to the (relatively popular) theory that Heart and Soul were the two boys in The Man with the Skeleton Arms. They accidentally ripped off Mind's arms in a fire. I think that he lost parts of his legs from the burns.

I head canon that Mind has a voice modulator because during the Juno incident, while Heart may have missed his head, he still hit Mind's throat.

When it comes to what he looks like, I head canon him as looking like how OpalTheThing draws him, but with light yellow eyes instead of white. [i just like how Opal draws all of them]

This:

By them ⬇️

By them ⬇️

Ok, rapid fire!!

Ok, rapid fire!!

Pronouns: he/him
Height: 5'10" (about 178 cm)
Sexuality: aroace
Likes: reading, cooking, silence, the cold, the sun, daytime
Dislikes: Heart, warmth, the night
Age: 23 (I head cannon that they're all the same age as Chonny)

Miscellaneous:
Mind's eyes are fully light yellow
He has a small blue crown that he wears
He has black nails (they're painted)

362 words