Soul: Personality and Characteristics

Soul is quite the complex character when compared with Heart and Mind. While Heart and Mind are both two extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum, Soul is a strange mix of the two, not fully cold and calculated, but not always emotional and empathetic.

As much as he claims to care about the other thirds, he can't help but despise them at times. They make his life a living hell of endless fighting and conflict. When it comes to Heart and Mind, Soul is quite quick to violence when they get on his nerves. While his punishments will typically match the crime, he has a habit of being too brutal or too merciful at times.

Soul is very tired and frequently drinks absurd amounts of Monster energy to try and keep himself awake (it rarely works). He also has a habit of forgetting to eat at times, preoccupying himself with other tasks. When he does eat, he normally has bread.

Soul has much more going for him than the other two. He's the tallest, strongest when wielding his trident, and demands respect. Soul is most definitely a force to be reckoned with.

In terms of physical characteristics, the way that I think of Soul is not too far off from what I commonly see online. Half of his body is shrouded in shadow, he has three horns (inspired by Opalthething), and a tail with three prongs, somewhat resembling a trident. His hair is very curly and the shorted out of the three, he also wears mascara (because I think it'd look cool), and wields a large, red trident.

I started drawing again, so here's how I draw him (please no hate, I'm a beginner artist)

When it comes to outfits, Soul frequently wears the same thing: a half black, half tan hoodie with a black undershirt, baggy, dark gray jeans, and high topped platform shoes

Notes:
•Pronouns: He/Him and They/Them (either of which work)
•Height: 6 ft. (About 183 cm) with no shoes on, 6 ft. 4 in. (About 193 cm.) with shoes on
•Age: 23 years old (they're all the same age as Chonny himself)
•Sexuality: Pansexual
•Likes: Darrel, Heart and Mind, sleep, Monster, bread, Tally Hall, Will Wood, playing the guitar (preferably electric), singing
•Dislikes: socializing, Heart and Mind, fighting, yelling, all birds besides chickens, cooking (last time he cooked he lit the kitchen on fire)
•He's the only one out of the three with normal eyes and blood color

417 Words