🥬NosakaxAsuto

Possessive Nosaka x Innocent Asuto

'Mine he is Mine' Thought Nosaka inside his mind, glaring murderer at the crowd of people's surrounding 'his' Asuto. Asuto being innocent and naive fail to notice the jealous and possessive aura surround Nosaka. Asoto till his head notice the glare and walk up to Nosaka and says "Nosak are you oky,You look very tense and in a bad mood".Asuto says give the worry look.

"I am fine Asuto-chan" Nosaka says charmingly in order to attract Asuto but it fail. "OH That good to heard" Asuto says smile innocently. "I was scared you not feeling good, if you do, i may have to take good care if you" says Asuto firmly.It becouse it Asuto turn to take care of any sick teammates

In the time and idea struck in Nosaka mind of a way to me Asuto completely his. *Fake coughing* " I think i am not feeling good after all" *fake coughing and fake fainting*.Asuto manage to catch Nosaka in a panic mood.

Long story short, Asuto manage to bring Nosaka to his room and after put him to the bed. Suddenly,Nosaka push him down and start kissing him. Shock of the sudden kiss, Asuto try to struggle to free himself but fail. "Just enjoy it my love.,you belong to me Asuto Inamori. You are mine~" says Nosaka in a husky and seductive tone.

Good Thing the walk is sound proof and Nosaka living in his dorm alone so no one will disturb them.