Gouenji Shuuya x Reader🍋

Y/N=your name
N/n=nick name
E/c=eyes colour
H/c=hair colour

Y/N pov:
   "Ummmm~ Shuuya~,pull it out"i said will try to wiggle his dicknout of my pussy. Gouenji just found out a new types of knik that he really like that is 'Cockwarming' and he being doing it ever single time for the past 1 weeks. He being doing evertime we sit alone like when watching tv, he having his study or work time or when he get in a bad moon and now after we had sex. He refuse to pull out his dick that was inside of me.

Gouenji pov:
    "NO!  your pussy is so warn and comfortable~."my word come out as lust and husky tone and i refuse to pull it out instead i slam inside her harder.Listen to her moan and seeing her squirming sure and enjoyable.I roll on top of her and start pouting her senseless hard and fast. "Ahhhgg~ dammit babygirl! I'm addict to your pussy and i can never get enough of it"i said trailing thousands of kiss on her cheek and go down to her neck and her breast leaving hickey everywhere on her.

Y/N pov:
  Struggle and squirming under him sure give him joy but i don't feel the same way instead it was started to make lost my mind due to senseless of pouting and slaming his dick in inside me. "Aaaah~ stop it!  S-shuuya~…I can't cum anymore". I said begging him to stop but he didn't he just kiss me and we cum at the same time again for 7 times today.
"I Love you Y/N" he said before i black out.

Gouenji pov:
As i notice she black out, i pull out my dick from her pussy but it was not enjoyable but it has to be done. I clean her up nice and massage her back and legs. After done giving her the best 'Aftercare' i lay down next to her and put a blanket over us. While huging her possessivelly and stare at her sleeping self, I slowly thrust my cock inside her pussy and to my shock she still sleeping so i decide to fall asleep while my cock inside her.

(The end)  ps: requst part 2 in the comments if you want more of this.