Kazemaru x reader🍈

Locker-room Alone

"Kazemaru-kun stop it" you say while struggling to free you're in the hungry kiss from him. The two off you where inside the locker room alone and Kazemaru got a little heater in the moment seeing his belover wearing only her undergarment.

"Sorry but i can't hold any longer"he says while pulling down his pants. "Kyaaaaa... No!.. We can't do it,we still young and i don't want to get pregnant" you says firmly.  Kazemaru growls and eyes darkened.  "FINE!!  but can you atleast spread your leg open so i can see it while masturbate myself" he say in lust tone.

You blush "bu-" i was interrupted by him"Now.. Y/N, don't make me say it again". Redness cover my face and slowly spread my leg open.  "Wow~ cute underwear but take it off, Now~". You take off the underwear an spread your leg wider and Kazemuru started masturbate his hard dick.

"Damn Y/N, your damn pussy sure are 'eys candy' to see". He says seductive while i was blush embarrassing.  Kazumaru masturbate hard and moaning your name and enjoy the view your pussy. Not long after that "Ahh~ haa~ shit~ i cumming" his hand become faster  and he cum while sniffing your pussy.

"Ahhhh~ you smell wonderful Y/N" he say while still sniffing and his dick already limp. "Are you done yet?" you say embarrassed. "Yeah but i want more" he say lusty jn his eyes.  You panic and try to fine a way to escape until"wait!! how about this, I let you fuck me if yoh guys Win the FFI soccer match." 

Kazemari grin"Promise~". "YES" you say. 
"Deal!!!  Wait for me Y/N i will this FFI Soccer match and when i do i gonna 'destroy' that pussy of your. " he say clean himself and leave the locker-room after kissing you. He off to to the field determined to win.