behind perfection, there lies destruction

"isn't this nice, yashiro-san?" his whispers tickled her ear, his long arms subtly tightening around her waist and pulling her against his chest. "just the two of us, alone." he nuzzles his nose closer with the intent of burying it deeper into her silky hair, inhaling her scent and hoping it would permanently get stuck in his lungs. "with no supernaturals to interrupt us."

nene gulps, her body language shaking in unease. teru notices this and puts his chin on her shoulder, heaving a sigh that made her flinch. "..could you at least pretend to be a little happier? we're in a relationship, y'know.."

he's pouting.

nene almost laughs.

yeah a one-sided relationship alright. she thinks.

"minamoto-senpai—"

"teru."

"—the one i love isn't you." maybe if she hits him with the cold logic, he'll realize that pressuring someone into a relationship is wrong..? "it's hanako-ku—"

"maybe i ought to exorcise that bastard, hm?" he presses his face against the burrow of her neck, her tensed form at his cold words makes him shiver. "that's cheating, yashiro-san. talking about another guy when your boyfriend is right here." he sulks. "but i'll let it slide because i love you."

he's insane.

"but—"

"not another word."

nene closes her mouth shut.

"now," his angelic smile came back. "why don't you try calling me teru-kun?"