𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

╰┈➤SHIDDAT────   ୨ৎ   ────

╰┈SHIDDAT
────   ୨ৎ   ────

"Love? That doesn't exist, at least not in our case. Plus, I don't understand why I always end up being alone."

"You are not alone; it's just that we aren't worth it enough to be with you."

"Love is what I felt for you."

"This love is going to take our lives away, especially mine."

"Don't leave me, at least not until I finally realize my own worth, please."

"Your worth starts with me, and my worth ends with you."

___________________________________________

・₊✧AUTHOR POV・₊✧

Rimsha was on edge, tension coiling in her chest as she paced the emergency room, glancing at Ishaq lying unconscious on the bed. Despite their bitter rivalry, a pang of concern flickered within her. She had been a doctor once, the choice forced upon her by her mother’s relentless expectations. She had left that life behind, resenting the very title she once held. Riza had picked her for her skills, but she felt no loyalty to Ishaq. Still, as she checked his vitals, a part of her couldn’t help but hope he would be okay, if only to prove her capabilities.

"Ya Allah, please help me, my Rab. Your servant is in pain; Ishaq is in pain. Help him," Rimsha whispered urgently, her voice barely audible. She glanced around the room, ensuring no one could overhear her plea. The conflict within her twisted deeper—enemies or not, she couldn’t ignore the weight of his suffering. Desperation colored her words as she sought solace in prayer, hoping for a miracle.

She checked the heartbeat monitor repeatedly, its steady beeping echoing in her ears. Each pulse on the screen sent a jolt of anxiety through her, a reminder of Ishaq’s fragile state. With every glance, she felt the weight of her emotions—resentment mingling with an undeniable concern. She couldn’t shake the feeling that, despite their enmity, his life hung in the balance, and she was determined to do everything in her power to help him.

A tear slipped from Rimsha’s eye, catching her by surprise. She had never been one to cry easily, but today was different. It fell softly onto Ishaq’s hand, a silent testament to the turmoil within her. Suddenly, she heard a whisper—his voice faint yet clear. “Sarah…”

Rimsha turned to the nurse and firmly instructed everyone to leave the room, her voice steady despite the chaos inside her. Once they were alone, she leaned closer to Ishaq, her heart pounding. “I’m not Sarah, I’m Rimsha,” she whispered, hoping he could somehow hear her.