𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

・₊✧Nofal pov・₊✧

・₊✧Nofal pov・₊✧

I was scrolling through social media, watching reels as part of my usual routine. Honestly, how is it possible that I can relax without getting scolded? Just then, my sister Muntaha—who feels like my second mother—entered my room. I could hear her footsteps, and I braced myself for what was to come.

She walked in and said, “Again watching reels!?” I smiled and nodded, a little sheepishly, since I knew I had fallen into this habit.

“Jee Haan, dekh raha hoon main,” I replied, trying to sound casual.

Her expression turned serious as she shot back, “Sharam baki hai ya woh bhi bech ke kha gaye?!” I raised an eyebrow, feigning innocence. “Aapko kaise pata, sharam bikti bhi hai? Aapne behcchi hogi, tabhi to pata hai aapko,” I teased, a grin creeping onto my face.

She glared at me with what felt like death rays, but I shrugged it off, not really caring.

“Dheet ho gaya hai pura,” she muttered, shaking her head in disbelief. With that, she left the room, and I waved at her, a mixture of amusement and defiance in my heart.

Then I got a message from a girl with an unknown ID. I didn't even know who she was... For a moment, I hesitated, wondering what this was about, but then I quickly blocked her. I just didn’t want to get involved with texting any other women.

 I just didn’t want to get involved with texting any other women

・₊✧ ayeshay pov・₊✧

"Yayyyy!!!" I almost screamed before asking, "Alyssa, is he for real?! He blocked that girl's ID, right?! That has to mean something!" Alyssa smiled, her eyes gleaming with happiness as she said, "It means he still loves you! If he didn't, why would he block the ID of that girl we set up? Blah, blah, blah!"

I felt a surge of joy, knowing he wasn’t talking to any other girls… but still, deep down, I wasn’t sure if he truly loved me. After all, he's religious and…