part 9.

Sai'elle Milan Cole || Sai || 21
Location: Sai'elles Residence 📍
07/27/2025

sai'elle woke up to smelling food and hearing beyoncé being played semi loudly

"who the fuck?" sai'elle said and instantly popped up looking for emoni.

sai'elle was frantically searching for her daughter, not even realizing who has a key to her house and would do this.

today was sai'elle and analeyas 3rd month of being together. to be honest, sai didn't expect leya to do anything because she wasn't really talking about nothing.

"bae? thats you? come here mama." analeya called out after hearing heavy footsteps.

"leya? thats you.. oh my goodness, i was scared. where's emoni?" sai'elle said taking a sigh of relief.

"who else would it be pretty girl? but emoni ate already, she wanted to make you breakfast but got hungry waiting so i fed her and she playing with her toys in her playroom."

"but goodmorning my baby. happy 3 months." leya smiled at sai'elle and went in for a kiss.

"mmt mmt, goodmorning. i didn't get to brush my teeth. hold on!!" sai'elle tried to run to the bathroom but was stopped.

"milan don't fucking play with me. give me a kiss sweet girl."

analeya always was sweet to sai'elle and that was what made sai give her a chance. she had her days and she was still kind of struggling with the hurt from her past but she was trying.

plus emoni LOVED analeya. sai'elle really had no choice especially with them always on facetime playing roblox.

"okay baby, i'm sorry. happy 3 month my love, mwahhhh."

"you happy now renee?" sai'elle said calling leya by her middle name.

"oh really milan? why you gotta annunciate my name like that? but go head brush your teeth and sit down, i wanna surprise you."

"surprise- GO milan damn nosy ass." leya laughed at her girlfriend.

"okay okayyy." sai'elle skipped to the bathroom.

as sai'elle was brushing her teeth and taking care of her skin care routine. she was wondering did she deserve analeya.

tears built up in her eyes as she tried to suck them back up but she couldn't help it. she was so happy but doubted herself and doubted if she deserved that happiness.

sai often struggles with depression and anxiety but being in a relationship after a while really is triggering her because she feels like analeya will leave like everybody else.

little did she know analeya would kill somebody behind her.

"bae come on!" analeya yelled.

"coming sorry!" sai'elle said trying to not make her voice crack.