Maliah 🤺

" Just two hours, Ade "
He had been begging me to go with him to the party that Chad was hosting at his house.
I had never been to any party Chad hosted.

I put on a lavender mini dress matched with white sneakers. I didn't wear a lot of makeup, just mascara, blusher, and lipgloss.
                            The Dress

Ade parked, then we headed inside the giant house

Ade parked, then we headed inside the giant house. There were a lot of cars parked already.
No one will miss out on Chad's party, of course.

We passed by some kissing and drinking.
Finally, we reached where the boys were standing.
" HELLOOO ! " Ade shouted as he greeted them.

" You didn't know ? We have new comer "

" Who ?? "

" It's a girl, but God, She is so hot. She attended the match today. Lucky, It was her first day " one of Ade's friends said

The conversation went on, and they invited her to the party. They were going to start talking about her beauty, but her entrance interrupted them.
Wait wait
Isn't she Daphne Vance ?!?

" You must be kidding me " I said once she was in front of me.
Her eyes went wide.

" MALIAH O'BRIEN !! "
I can sense the confusion written on the boys' faces.

We hugged tightly; the last time I saw her was in Paris when we were training fence.
Yeah, before father died, we lived in Paris for a year, just because my training.
I learned fencing in Paris, as trainers there are perfect.

" I have missed you " she said

" Wait, How do you know her, Liah ? You never mentioned that you have another friend ! " Ade said while crossing his arms.
I start explaining our situation.

" You can enjoy the party with your friends, Ade. I have a company now " I winked.

                      ——————————