Chad 🏊🏻‍♂️

I have been recalling what happened today.
Trying to escape from Gaia, Mal's attractive dance, our conversation in the kitchen, hearing her laugh for the first time, her smiling at me, and thanking me about the juice.

At every party Mal is at, she never drinks.
Yeah, I keep tracking her everywhere; my eyes are always on her.
I don't know how it happened, but it's something I'm used to doing. Look at her.
Yeah, we're enemies, just because of her. I don't think we're enemies just because stupid grades, and I keep trying to remember if something happened in the past that made her like that but, I can't find any.

I was sitting in class when Mal entered with Daphne. They sat in their seats and kept talking and smiling.

" 좋은 아침이에요 " Gaia said
( T = Good Morning )

" We're in USA, Gaia. Not in Korea "
That silly smile that I hate.
She kept talking about useless stuff; my friends just went to their seats, leaving me with her talking shit.
It's not just my friends; the others in class, they began to get out their AirPods.

" ENOUGH " Mal shouted
Thanks Mal

" Excuse me ? "
Mal crossed her arms; she does that whenever she is trying to calm down so as to keep her hands to herself.

" You heard me well, Gaia "

" And who do you think you are ? Oh yeah, I remembered, the queen of bitches "
Mal smirked

" So let me show you what the queen of bitches will do to that fucking mouth that you're proud of "
Ade holds Mal tightly

" LEAVE ME,ADE. LET ME SHOW HER WHAT THAT QUEEN WILL DO TO HER "

" Liah, She doesn't deserve your energy "

" Watch your mouth, Ade. " Gaia said

" 암캐 " she adds
( T = slut )

" 입 조심해 " I shouted as I stood from my seat
( T = WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH )
Her eyes went wide.
No one will understand what she said but,
I did.
And that's enough.
I can't handle hearing her or anyone else saying something about Mal.

I don't know what's wrong with me !!!

                     ——————————-