𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜/𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜

•    WITCHES/WARLOCKS
    ◦    SORCERESS DEMONS

CAUSE: Born as a witch or warlock, the gift of magicks use is not something that can be cursed upon an individual. While anyone can use premade potions, only witches and warlocks have the gift the read these recipes and craft them as well as using natural magicks they have the abilities to do it. While other witches and warlocks can curse each other, you cannot turn any human or other occult into a witch or warlock.

APPEARANCE: While these individuals can be found anywhere in any region, there is no distinct look. However, they have very strong auras, like shadow knights they are very entrapping. They are also very attractive. Their looks change with the societal standards over the hundreds of years they have lived over.

PERSONALITY: Their personalities are very dependent on their experiences. Some witches and warlocks are very willing to teach others and guide others. Older magicks users are very secretive and reclusive, usually having a strong dislike for humans. Though there are more accepting of other occults. They see humans as selfish and greedy.

LOCATION: Magicks users live in different places and live in any region. They're spread out through the world.

CULTURE: Magicks users don't tend to have a distinct culture since they've lived over many, many life times. They pick up what they like and don't like over time. They're respective to animals and nature and are very thankful for their surroundings and life.

FIGHTING: Staff, magicks. While they do keep daggers for close combat.

WEAPONS: staff, magicks, daggers.

LORE: Witches and Warlocks are immortal, they don't physically age unless they choose to. Most choose to stay looking youthful. Those who are half witch or warlock because the other parent is a human will age slower but are not immortal. They live about five times the length of the average human. They are not family oriented and witches and warlocks seemed to be lowering in population because they don't feel the need to have a family. Witches and warlocks are kind of selfish, therefore they don't tend to like to be parents.