3.

~~˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~~

i put the whipped cream on mia hand as quietly as possible holding my laughter back with my hand i told yall i was gonna get her back.. slowly put the whipped cream down and got the speaker from the dresser and put it beside her i was gonna play backstage passes by cupcake on blast ifykyk.

i was already dressed to go to work so as soon as she woke up im getting tf outta here god knows what mia would do if i stayed. i stood by the door of her bed room and pressed play mia bolted up awake as the Minecraft villager ass gulps comes from the speaker she put her hand in her face trying to rub her eyes but all the whipped cream goes every where on her face i start bursting out laughing "ELEANORR" mia screams i start laughing even harder tears coming from my eyes and my stomach starts to ache.

mia grabs onto her pillow about to throw it at me but before she could i ran outta the house to get to work as i start go down the stairs i heard her distant screams "ELEANOR JUST WAIT TILL U GET UR ASS HOME" i giggled shes gonna kill me but it was worth it i got my pay back im happy

my work is pretty close by so i didn't need to go in car it was just a couple blocks down. im happy that they excepted me to work there i went from job to job last month trying for one of them to take me but when i went here it was the last one before i became a stripper i swear. the sweet old lady working there with her husband Oliver and Leona were there names. they said i had shush a kind aura and said my work start next week and from then i been working there its really lovely they treat me as if im there family

they know a little bit of english but i mostly speak Italian so there more comfortable though there very nice to be around with they make me want to kms sometimes there so cute together i wish for one day to have what they have. her husband get her flowers every week and whenever he sees a penny he picks it up and bring it to her cause thats the story on how they met they bumped into each other trying to pick up a penny how cute right 😆🔫 .

my thoughts come to an end as i open the front door of the small cafe. the smell of fresh bakery and coffee comes through my nose "buongiorno bellissima"  leona says as she comes from around the counter and greets me with a big hug hugging her back i ask "buongiorno leona Come stai?"(good morning leona how are you?) she lets go and holds onto my arms looking at me with a big smile"bene venire lets get ur apron on"(good come) she says with a thick Italian accent, dragging me to the back i was on cooking duty today with my other co worker his name was jack i think. i didn't talk to him much this might be the first time i get to know him.

after leona put my apron on i headed to the kitchen were jack was he was mixing something up standing over the counter. i took a deep breath and decided to talk first "ciao" i say walking to wash my hands "ciao" i heard from behind me i looked up at him he was right behind me still mixing what looks like cake batter omggg am i making a friend. shut up bitch say something back before he think you're weird I smiled awkwardly at him and asked curiously, "Parli inglese?" He stopped mixing and looked up, almost in relief, his eyes wide with surprise and excitement.

"Oh my gosh, you speak English?" he exclaimed, the enthusiasm evident in his voice. It was as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "Yeah I do" I replied still smiling.

He set down the spoon he was using and leaned against the counter, a grin spreading across his face. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. My Italian is terrible and I've been struggling to communicate girl im struggling here im only here for the summer with my grandma and lord lets just say i wanna shoot myself every day."