Chapter 21

Seonghwa's pov

"What is bothering you?"

"You"

"Me?" What did I do now!

"Yes you, it's always you" damn that hurts, does he still hate me?

"Ah I-"

"No shut up don't apologise let me complete or else it will never happen"

"You are annoying, you are too popular, too social, too good for your own good!!" I had to stop my car or else we might get in a accident.
"I get it you're probably angry about something but calm down" I tried, though he kept on going.

"You looked after my brother just cause you know him!! you treated me nice no matter how badly I behaved with you!! Yes I am angry very angry at you for being so fucking kind!! Ahhh Park Seonghwa you fool!!"

"Hey!" He ignored my protest and continued. Again.

"You need to get angry, should have punched me in the face and made me understand how idiot I was!!" he was screaming at this point,

"if only you did that, if only you treated me like how I treated you, If only you didn't listen to me and told me about you did all those small things only if!!!" He was breathing very fast and heavily now. I am seriously concerned what happened to him so suddenly. Then he took a long breath and calmly started.

"Park Seonghwa you were a nuisance in my life at first I wanted to avoid you, never think about you, but you slowly entered my life and became the emperor, all I could think about was you, everywhere I went I saw you, you were bothering me in ways I hated but as I saw you more I started liking it, I started craving it, your presence, your attention no matter how I pretended I hated it actually all I hated was your attention towards others, though this didn't took long to realise staying by your side and having a small crush won't do anything because this is not a small crush, so back to the point Seonghwa I really like you and before you say anything I am definitely sure I like you, it can be something more as well."

"Woah, What!!?? The fuck!? Wait- wait a damn minute." Am I dreaming? Ahhh no pinching myself is enough proof I am not.

"It's fine if you don't like me I just needed to let this out"

"Shut up"

"I am sorry I just had to say-"

"I said shut up"

He tried saying something again meaning he won't shut up. I grabbed his face, he gasped a bit, I don't know probably my brain malfunctioned and I kissed him. The feeling was more than what I imagined it to be. He got over the shock and responded really fast. Kissing him felt like a dream which I am living.
We both separated in need of air breathing heavily. As the adrenaline subsided I couldn't look at him. I could feel his stare on me.

"I-" no words came to my mind, took a long breath and started again. "If you think I don't like you, you are stupid, which you definitely are because you never noticed. You make me intrigued from the first day I saw you, you were walking with your brother and friends, in your casual outfit still stood out the most to me, smiling softly to whatever they were saying, I still remember you laughed a bit at something as your eyes vanished, you covered your mouth with your hands and the painted nails stood out again, proud of itself just like you." I hope I don't end up crying.

"You know after that day I saw you a lot around, but you never smiled at anyone other than your friends, you didn't even give attention to anyone, that made me wonder what would take to make you smile, to make you look at me, I hoped by passing days for your one look or one smile, it hardly happened. Still I was happy to see you around sometimes entering and living the building with me. But as the misunderstanding began I regretted involving myself but again I saw my gain because you finally saw me at least, whether you saw me as the villain or the hero didn't matter to me."

"Seonghwa-" he had this stunned expression on his face.

"Let me complete" he nodded "so to brief it I like you, I like you since the moment I saw you that was like what 2 years or 3 years ago not sure but I definitely like you more than you like me" I smiled at him. The next moment all I felt was a kiss on my forehead, then that lip came down to my eyes, then nose, finally Hongjoong looked at me and smiled and kissed me with so much intensity that I could have melted if I was not sitting.

He is holding me so delicately like I am so fragile. His lips feels the softest of all the cotton candies I ever had but he doesn't taste sweet there is a taste of coffee and something bitter totally making me drunk and addicted to that. I would not survive without any minutes without his lips.

This time we slowly came out of the haze and he was slowly drying my cheeks because I eventually did end up crying.

"Seonghwa for all this time you worked hard alone, I am sorry for never noticing, this is my time to like you so much that I reach you level. You relax I will love you for all those times you felt like you don't have a chance. You do not need to do anything to make me smile your presence can make me smile. I will only give attention to you from now on you will keep looking at me right?" I nodded. "I am going to give my boy the treatment he has been missing".

"Your boy?"

"Oh was that too much?"

"No it was just sudden" he smiled.

"Ahhh god Seonghwa you are so cute, god I wanna keep you locked in my house and heart forever"

"Woah what? are you a psychopath? Do I need to run away?"

We both ended up having a good laugh and then Hongjoong took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes.

"I am so stupid" I shook my head in denial, "no I am how I didn't do this already" I raised my brows and he smiled again at me.

"Seonghwa will you be my boyfriend?" My heart burst I never imagined this day would ever come. Don't cry don't cry.

"Of course I will"

After that we hugged as boyfriends. Hongjoong is my boyfriend now I cannot believe it.

"Finally the popular boy is dating a mere nerd what would your followers say about it?" He giggles near my ears.

"Stop it"

"Do I need to be prepared to face mean queens bees who would warn me to stay away from you?" He wiggled his eyebrows weirdly.

"Hmm let me think about all the boys I would be punching who would dare to breathe in your direction!" I joked.

"Fascinating, what books have you been reading to get that?" He looked at me with a blinding smile.

"Oh a lot I will tell you about it and what about the type of romcoms you watched!"

"Tell me all about your books" why would that make me blush like that. "The movies are cute we could do a romcom marathon some day".

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

__________________________________________________

Enjoy <3

Probably my favourite chapter 😭