Chapter 14

Tzuyu's pov.

"Sir, Ms Sana is there on your office"

"Okay, I'll go" I said and rushed to go to Sana. I arrived and saw her on my chair.

"Hi baby"

"Hi" I said lifting her up and pulled her to sat onto my lap. Move her hair to the left and kissed her neck.

"You really love my neck huh" she said, I smiled and continue kissing her neck. Then Secretary Nam came.

"Sir.."

"What is it?"

"Ma'am Elkie send an email"

"Can you look for it?" I said, he nodded and went to his chair.

"Whose Elkie?"

"My friend"

"Ahh" she said. Then my secretary approach me.

"Sir" he said as he bowed.

"Ma'am Elkie said, she's on the airplane going here"

"Okay, wait her in the airport"

"Yes sir" he said and leave. I continued kissing Sana's neck.

"I will left you here if Shuhua came"

"Why?"

"Girls thing"

"Okay" I said, she stood up and went in front of my office door. I followed her, hugged her from back and kissed her neck.

"You're addicted on my neck"

"Yeah, super addict", then Shuhua came.

"Satang! Let's go"

"Coming, bye baby" she said and pecked my lips.

"Bye" I said and they leave. I sat on my chair and smiled.

Sana's pov.

I am at the hospital with Shuhua, cuz I feel like dizzy past days and one time I passed out. Shuhua said, maybe I am pregnant so we went here to checked.

~ 5 minutes later ~

"Congratulations Ms Sana, it's positive" the doctor said. I and Shuhua were shocked.

"It's been a 4 months that you're pregnant" he added.

"Woah Sana, how did you not know?"

"I don't know but I'm happy"

"Congratulations, I think Tzuyu will be happy" she said while me, holding my stomach smiling.

(Reminder: I don't have an experience or know about the upper part so, I'm sorry)

–––––—–––·

Shuhua send me to Tzuyu's company, I walked towards to his office. I opened the door and saw him with other girl. They so close at each other and I am jealous. It's look like the girl liked Tzuyu.