Chapter 13

Sana's pov.

I am with Shuhua, talking to something. I still looking at my finger where the ring was there. It's just perfect on my finger.

“And.. hey Sana, are you listening?” she said looking at me.

“I am”

“What are you doing on your ha–”, I flipped my hand showing the ring to her.

“When did he proposed?”

“Last night, I'm happy I'm engaged now” I said excitedly. She's still in disbelief, looking at my hand while holding it.

“It looks like an expensive but he had a good taste” she said and her phone rang.

“I have to go Sana, bye” she leave. Then a guy sit in front. I didn't know who was it cause I'm busy looking at my ring.

“Oh, are you engaged Ms?” he said.

“Yeah” I said without lifting up my head.

“You look like a lucky person, you know, I had a fiancée, she's beautiful, cute, and adorable” he said.

“Where is she now? Do you still together?”

“Yes, she's in front of me” he said which made me looked at him, he smiled.

“Baby? I thought you are an random guy who is flirting at me”

“Let's go for a walk, I want time with my fiancée” he said, I smiled as I stood up and cling my arm on him.

We were walking towards the company. We were talking about our future and it's gave me an excitement.

“It is exactly on your finger, it's beautiful” he said, holding my hand.

“Let's have a dinner in restaurant tonight”, he added.

“Okay, baby”

We arrived at his company, and we entered.

“Wait me here” he said and leave. I sat at his chair and looking at his picture. His handsome when he's teenager but he's more handsome now. Then his secretary came.

“Hi Ms Sana”

“Hi, are you here for Tzuyu?”

He shook his head.

“Did you see him outside?”

“No Ms Sana”

~ 1 hour later/ evening ~

He's still not here, and I got bored. I looked at his secretary.

“Wake me up if he's arrive”

“Yes Ms Sana” he said as I leaned my back into the back of the chair and take a nap.

Tzuyu's pov.

I am walking towards to my office, my secretary called me. I went in and approached Sana who is sleeping. I lifted her up and carry her then I called for a help. We went out and went to the parking lot. I put her down to my car and drove it home.