Beginning Journeys

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Pokémon are mystical creatures that you can research, care for, or even battle with Pokémon you've caught yourself. But of course with the gift of catching these creatures, evil organizations rise with their twisted delusions with using Pokémon to get what they want which causes them to steal Pokémon from weaker trainers and abuse them too. But with every organization comes with a trainer who's beginning their journey to take down that organization, For example, champion of the Kanto region, Red taking down Team Rocket who aimed to obtain rare and powerful Pokémon to become a world power. But when Red took down Giovanni which led to him disbanding Team Rocket, they still managed to reunite into the Johto region where Champion Gold finally put Team Rocket to an end. But even though Team Rocket was taken down, evil teams still rose in every region, such as Team Aqua and Team Magma in the Hoenn region, Team Plasma in the Unova Region, Team Galactic in the Sinnoh Region. Although each team had their own unique goal to reach, Team Skull is just evil for the sake of fun and money, But there is one trainer that is just now beginning his journey to defeat each island Kahuna and earn all 18 Z-Crystals, which are held items for Pokémon to unlock a 5th move that you can use once per battle and the Pokémon can only use the move if they have a move corresponding to the type of Z-Crystal. But in some newer times there have been Z-Crystals that are only for one type of Pokémon that brought the total of Z-Crystals to 35. And as of new times, they changed the legal age to become a Pokémon trainer from 10 years old too the age of 16 years old due to some complications from 10 year olds traveling around the world that we don't need to get into. But as this trainer begins his journey, he will be force to deal with some issues that already screw up his adventure without even getting his starter.

A 16 year old kid would be in his room packing his things after his mother won the lottery and used a lot of it to move to the Alola region. But he would realize he forgot that he was supposed to talk with Professor Kukui over video call at 10 PM with it being 9:59, finding out what time it is by checking the clock, the boy quickly rushes over to his computer, turning it on, and seeing that his video call app has a new invite and he opens it, seeing the Professor adjusting his camera.

 But he would realize he forgot that he was supposed to talk with Professor Kukui over video call at 10 PM with it being 9:59, finding out what time it is by checking the clock, the boy quickly rushes over to his computer, turning it on, and seein...

Prof. Kukui: Hang on, now. Gimme just a sec...

He finally finishes adjusting the camera

Prof. Kukui: Hey there! Good afternoon, Wynston!

Wynston: Good afternoon to you too, Kukui.

Prof. Kukui: So the day finally came you've moved to Alola!

A image of the entirety of Alola pops up on the video call with Kukui slightly moving to the side

Prof. Kuki: Alola is a region made up of several islands. That could be the reason the region is chock full of nothin' but rare Pokémon, yeah!

The image disappears as he moves back into original position before grabbing a Poké ball and holding it up to the camera

Prof. Kuki: There's no shortage of rare Pokémon out here in Alola, either! Such mysterious creatures!